IGNORED

All This Keith Well Done!

gaz897

The comments about Kieth Millen making the lads play decent football etc... Do you think he sat behind tinnion for the last year and said I think you should play my way Brian, your doining it all wrong??

The lads playing different out there yesterday was more luck than judgement. Ok he might have had a hand in lifting morale but theres no way he sat them down and changed things. He was the coach under BT and was half responsible for the way we played all season let alone against the swans.

disapointed2se.gif

I agree are performance yesterday was the same standard of football as we have played under Brian Tinnion. Thats why we need to get someone new in A.S.A.P to lift the morale of the players and also to change the style of play. Because I'm getting fed up of long ball rubbish.

It was the same standard we played under Tinnion, because he had been gone 7 days after controlling for 15 months. Obviously Keith is going to undermine Tinnion's management while he is still in office!

The comments about Kieth Millen making the lads play decent football etc...  Do you think he sat behind tinnion for the last year and said I think you should play my way Brian, your doining it all wrong?? 

The lads playing different out there yesterday was more luck than judgement.  Ok he might have had a hand in lifting morale but theres no way he sat them down and changed things.  He was the coach under BT and was half responsible for the way we played all season let alone against the swans.

disapointed2se.gif

There is no sence in Millen slating the team, its was his only game in charge.

To be fair, we were just unlucky, most of them worked pritty hard and certainly don't deserve any criticism, Millen was spot on.

The comments about Kieth Millen making the lads play decent football etc...  Do you think he sat behind tinnion for the last year and said I think you should play my way Brian, your doining it all wrong?? 

The lads playing different out there yesterday was more luck than judgement.  Ok he might have had a hand in lifting morale but theres no way he sat them down and changed things.  He was the coach under BT and was half responsible for the way we played all season let alone against the swans.

disapointed2se.gif

I agree yesterday was not brilliant (It was never going to be after 7-1) but it was better than any of the previous 4 home performances. The team had shape and the players seemed to know what was expected of them. There were some passing movements but the most pleasing was at no time were we being outplayed. Against Donny, P Vale, MK and Colchester there were spells when we were under the cosh, that never happened yesterday. Keep it up Keith.

I agree yesterday was not brilliant (It was never going to be after 7-1) but it was better than any of the previous 4 home performances. The team had shape and the players seemed to know what was expected of them. There were some passing movements but the most pleasing was at no time were we being outplayed. Against Donny, P Vale, MK and Colchester there were spells when we were under the cosh, that never happened yesterday. Keep it up Keith.

I'm not saying that the team didn't play well. I'm saying that its not down to Kieth Millen. The lads had to put in a performance after last week. Why would Millen have the lads playing different from last week? He was still the coach at the swans game??

i'm glad you know what your saying???????

dunno.gif  dunno.gif  dunno.gif  dunno.gif

What I am saying is the play isn't going to go from Tinnion to Mourinho in 1 week, Millen hasn't been able to try his own style out before, as he couldn't say "Tinnion, let me look after it for a bit" as this would undermine his management in every way. There is no point in slating Millen in any case, he's only doing his job - for 2 weeks max!

What I am saying is the play isn't going to go from Tinnion to Mourinho in 1 week, Millen hasn't been able to try his own style out before, as he couldn't say "Tinnion, let me look after it for a bit" as this would undermine his management in every way. There is no point in slating Millen in any case, he's only doing his job - for 2 weeks max!

So are you saying that Millen was just passing on what Brian said as a ''middle man'' He didn't use any of his own tactics as the first team coach? Funny system that!!!

doh.gif

The point about yesterday was to defend the corner properly (yes a set piece again) come out of the game with a clean sheet and 3 points and higher morale, we did'nt, The equaliser coming so close to the end of the game made it seem like a defeat and the morale will have once more been dented.

The coaching is appalling and Millen was a defender (alledgedly) oh yeah and when Tinnion was in charge all his 'legend' fan club who bigged up his left foot and dead ball qualities, So why were/are our free kicks so poor.

The point about yesterday was to defend the corner properly (yes a set piece again) come out of the game with a clean sheet and 3 points and higher morale, we did'nt, The equaliser coming so close to the end of the game made it seem like a defeat and the morale will have once more been dented.

The coaching is appalling and Millen was a defender (alledgedly) oh yeah and when Tinnion was in charge all his 'legend' fan club who bigged up his left foot and dead ball qualities, So why were/are our free kicks so poor.

Totally agree

So are you saying that Millen was just passing on what Brian said as a ''middle man''  He didn't use any of his own tactics as the first team coach?  Funny system that!!!

doh.gif

So Millen is in charge of the tactics? No, Tinnion was. doh.gif

You really are an idiot!  So what did Millen do as 1st team COACH.  If you want i'll look the meaning up for you.  A coach has a lot to do with the tactics etc........

banghead.gif  banghead.gif  banghead.gif  disapointed2se.gif

Convey Tinnion's tactics to the players blink.gif

He may be coach, but so is Alan Walsh ###.

i was BORED and kept thinking what i could be doing instead of wasting my time sat there watching 2 dull bottom division teams

i was BORED and kept thinking what i could be doing instead of wasting my time sat there watching 2 dull bottom division teams

I felt the same. I been following City for longer than I care to remember- the good times and the very bad times. BUT this ranks along side some of the dullest football we have played in that time .

But no doubt i'll be there for the next home game cheering them on - it's in the blood you know .

Archived