IGNORED

Entertainment?

freezer

Well people, It aint that good down at the gate lately, but I reckon It's all gone toes up since The Ashton Angels vanished.

What did they do wrong?

Our new manager(whoever it may be-but my mates,dads friend knows who it is!)could do a lot worse than follow these Bristol beauties.

Look at their performances.

Different routine(tactics) every game, but due to good coaching and training it works.

Teamwork

Good positional play

Commitment

Proud to wear the shirt

Fitness

No binge drinking before games

Good at set pieces

Entertaining

Nice shape

Tight at the back

Strong middle

Big up front

Thinking about it, if there's eleven of them, get them back, swop the pom-poms for boots and give them a game.

Bring back the Angels now.

Well people, It aint that good down at the gate lately, but I reckon It's all gone toes up since The Ashton Angels vanished.

What did they do wrong?

Our new manager(whoever it may be-but my mates,dads friend knows who it is!)could do a lot worse than follow these Bristol beauties.

Different routine(tactics) every game, but due to good coaching and training it works.

Teamwork

Good positional play

Commitment

Proud to wear the shirt

Fitness

Good at set pieces

Entertaining

Nice shape

Tight at the back

Strong middle

Big up front

Thinking about it, if there's eleven of them, get them back, swop the pom-poms for boots and give them a game.

Kind of like there xmas tree formation

Guest scrumpy dare

What did they do wrong?

Teamwork

Good positional play

Commitment

Proud to wear the shirt

Fitness

Good at set pieces

Entertaining

Nice shape

Tight at the back

Strong middle

Big up front

peedo! /0/

Archived