IGNORED

Lennie Lawrence

Franklin CITY

Judging by the way he responded to being asked if LL would be the next manager and reading between the line of his answer it looks like it is a done deal.

My concern is that he has only acheived limited success when given millions to spend and that his average length of time at (the many) clubs he has managed is about 18 months. It will take anyone at least 2 -3 years to sort out the mess created by Tinnion. Frying pans and fire spring to mind.

Judging by the way he responded to being asked if LL would be the next manager and reading between the line of his answer it looks like it is a done deal.

My concern is that he has only acheived limited success when given millions to spend and that his average length of time at  (the many) clubs he has managed is about 18 months. It will take anyone at least 2 -3 years to sort out the mess created by Tinnion. Frying pans and fire spring to mind.

If it transpires that this is true and the club aren't spending this week interviewing the best applicants as Steve Lansdown said he would, I will be bitterly disappointed and upset.

Guest ashtonyate
If it transpires that this is true and the club aren't spending this week interviewing the best applicants as Steve Lansdown said he would, I will be bitterly disappointed and upset.

I don't think it will be Lawrence I think this is just a red herring to put fans of the tract

Guest ashtonyate
I sincerely hope that you are right and that it is not Lawrence.

I'd like to see Graham Taylor here in some capacity, but that's probably pie in the sky as is Peter Reid who also has a good record.

But please, not Lawrence - his overall record is abysmal and doesn't compare to most names I've seen mentioned.

I would like too see Leroy rosinior but its a bit of a lottery I though Pullis /Wilson would be ok both had a good track record but both were lacking or is it the club that is lacking???

I sincerely hope that you are right and that it is not Lawrence.

I'd like to see Graham Taylor here in some capacity, but that's probably pie in the sky as is Peter Reid who also has a good record.

But please, not Lawrence - his overall record is abysmal and doesn't compare to most names I've seen mentioned.

We are are a small 3rd division club, we have no money we are bottom of the league....this rules out Taylor & Reid along with Mourino & Wenger.

LL would be a fantastic appointment if Steve could pull it off. wink.gif

Good morning and thankyou Badger.

If the rumour mongourers took more notice of the wives and girlfriends of the BCFC staff and players they would know more.

Thats all I have to say but I have always learnt more from the "girls" network than I ever have in here. Same in politics, my neice a conservative house member has plenty of intel, but shoot your mouth and you are gone.

Women keep secrets better !

Good morning and thankyou Badger.

If the rumour mongourers took more notice of the wives and girlfriends of the BCFC staff and players they would know more.

Thats all I have to say but I have always learnt more from the "girls" network than I ever have in here. Same in politics, my neice a conservative house member has plenty of intel, but shoot your mouth and you are gone.

Women keep secrets better !

True fact bransonmo biggrin.gif

I have lots of sectrets wink.gif

Hmm I thought the reason women didn't fart was something to do with being unable to build up the pressure due to all the gossiping.  Sounds similar I guess.

Nibor

Well after reading regularly on the forum I would say on the consensus of male fans on the forum your doing a better job than us ladies for gossiping. wink.gif

Guest routabout
I thought the saying was " Woman can keep in a fart but not a secret"

I may have misheard . . . .

No, they just have better control down there and are able to to slip them out without the usual turbulence.

For example, I've only heard my wife drop one, on two occasions. The rest of the time, my first indication of the deed, is when my respiratory system starts failing, or the hairs in my nostrils begin to curl.

Archived