IGNORED

Adam Proudlock

Harding_4

I just saw on sky sports that sheffield wednesday have terminated his contract which makes him a free agent so even though the window is closed a club could still sign him. I personally think it would be a great signing he is a proven goalscorer in this league and higher. What does everyone else think?

I just saw on sky sports that sheffield wednesday have terminated his contract which makes him a free agent so even though the window is closed a club could still sign him. I personally think it would be a great signing he is a proven goalscorer in this league and higher. What does everyone else think?

Why sign a fat, unfit waster?We,ve got enough problems as it is.

Guest routabout
Lack of quality balls to the strikers and our best striker Brooker is out  sad.gif

As you know when your down the wrong end of the table lady luck is never there  sad.gif

Oh she is, she just takes her PMT out on us! wink.gif

i think he would be a great player for us he should get him

Guest routabout
Maybe part of a cunning plan!

Perhaps Sturrock is the new manager to be and he's insuring that we get around the transfer window by making Proudlock available as his first signing.

And if that were the case, I would imagine that Wednesday would be absolutely livid. Also, would you want a manager here that did things like that? What would happen if he planned to leave us? Think about it.

Archived