IGNORED

Lansdowne Confirms Lawrence

The Casual Connoisseur

Beats me how he wont mention names but LL is in with a shout? Now if thats not mentioning names what is?. I think the other 3 or 4 candidates are:

John Ward

Martin Allen

Gary Johnson

And he isn't naming these because they are involved in a club already.

From BBC Sport "He is one that we are considering but no decision has been made yet. Over the weekend we have focused on the four or five applicants that we felt we ought to approach to see if they would be interested in the position."

Is it me but if they are 'applicants' then by applying they have shown an interest? dunno.gif

Maybe SL will be grilling them to see if they are so keen when they hear what the salary is, that there is no money to spend and he warns them about us success hungry fans! whistling.gif

Steve, if you are reading this, wait a while longer. Everton are playing Arsenal tonight. You know it makes sense!!! biggrin.gif

And attention seeking threads like this don't help. "Lansdown confirms Lawrence" roughly translates to, "oooo, look at me everyone, lookee here!"

handbags.gif

Not at all it was actually meant as a jibe to all these rumour threads!

Lansdowne actuall confirms that Lawrence is on his short list.

Now do yourself a favour and get back to your rumour mill, who does your P.E teacher think it will be??????? disapointed2se.gif

Guest routabout

Don't talk rubbish EW, you've been found out. There is nothing in your initial post to indicate that this thread is any kind of parody of other similar threads.

Don't like it up you, do you?

Steve L, if your reading these forums, please,please,please take note of what the vast majority of fans on this forums are saying. WE don't WANT LENNIE!! We would like someone who is touch with the modern game ( like gary johnson ), someone who is highly regarded ( like gary johnson ) and someone who has a recent track record of success ( like gary johnson ). us city fans have been through the same thing before ( we wanted peter taylor and we got tony pulis!! ), so this is your chance to put the club back on the right track after so many years of being nearly men. do the right thing, don't appoint lennie lawrence. praying smiley.gif

Don't talk rubbish EW, you've been found out. There is nothing in your initial post to indicate that this thread is any kind of parody of other similar threads.

For a second I thought you were being serious, great an internet bully who scours the forum looking for people to pick on, get a grip and a life aswell.

The type of person that couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag in the real world is now officiallydeclared as the biggest baddest web warrioron the forum. disapointed2se.gifsleeping.gif

• Admin

In that respect, it's quite clear you and executedwolf are poles apart laugh.gif

Guest routabout
For a second I thought you were being serious, great an internet bully who scours the forum looking for people to pick on, get a grip and a life aswell.

The type of person that couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag in the real world is now officiallydeclared as the biggest baddest web warrioron the forum. disapointed2se.gif  sleeping.gif

Oh, you know one iota about me do you? I think not. I am as confident, if not more so, in a face to face scenario. However, I deplore violence and many years ago, I took steps to ensure that I limit my exposure to it, even when I have little choice.

I do not scour forums for anything. I read your post and responded as I deemed appropriate. Simple. Don't try to make something of this, that it quite clearly isn't.

Guest routabout
In that respect, it's quite clear you and executedwolf are poles apart  laugh.gif

No Madger, what I don't take is people talking utter crap or using their 'popularity' to shield themselves when they decide to have a poke at somebody. Okay?

Steve L, if your reading these forums, please,please,please take note of what the vast majority of fans on this forums are saying. WE don't WANT LENNIE!! We would like someone who is touch with the modern game ( like gary johnson ), someone who is highly regarded ( like gary johnson ) and someone who has a recent track record of success ( like gary johnson ). us city fans have been through the same thing before ( we wanted peter taylor and we got tony pulis!! ), so this is your chance to put the club back on the right track after so many years of being nearly men. do the right thing, don't appoint lennie lawrence. praying smiley.gif

so who do you want as our next manager then blink.gifbiggrin.gifrolleyes.gif

Oh, you know one iota about me do you? I think not. I am as confident, if not more so, in a face to face scenario. However, I deplore violence and many years ago, I took steps to ensure that I limit my exposure to it, even when I have little choice.

I do not scour forums for anything. I read your post and responded as I deemed appropriate. Simple. Don't try to make something of this, that it quite clearly isn't.

Maybe you would like to stop your petty jibes and have a "discussion" as to your obvious problem with me, what about a pint in the Lions before the Hatlepool game, until then please refrain from trying to belittle my posts.

I am sure if you look hard enough you will find less constructive topics than the one I so harmlessly posted.

Response awaited snack.gif

Guest routabout
Maybe you would like to stop your petty jibes and have a "discussion" as to your obvious problem with me, what about a pint in the Lions before the Hatlepool game, until then please refrain from trying to belittle my posts.

I am sure if you look hard enough you will find less constructive topics than the one I so harmlessly posted.

Response awaited snack.gif

And if you look around, you will realise that I don't have a problem with you at all. I respond to any post, as I deem appropriate. It isn't anything personal, I read, then respond. I take very little notice of who made particular posts.

Archived