IGNORED

Been Messing With Brentford Fans Heads

Guest halelee

hi all thought i would tell you that ive been messing with brentford fans heads saying there manager has been seen down ashton gate but problem is that they say if he gets offered job he'd jump at the chance what do you think city.gif

Guest routabout
hi all thought i would tell you that ive been messing with brentford fans heads saying there manager has been seen down ashton gate but problem is that they say if he gets offered job he'd jump at the chance what do you think city.gif

I don't think you really want to know what I think!

Yes, you really had us going there. Unfortunately for you, our manager is probably one of the most straight talking, open managers around. If you need to know something, just ask the guy and he'll give you a straight answer. He's stated that he hasn't applied and isn't interested in the City job.

I guess what you have failed to realise is that he has been linked with every managerial vaccancy going including recently Millwall & Bristol City.

He's basically said that until he achieves something with Brentford - and proves himself - he aint going anywhere.

I do! I do!

i honestly think the attitude of certain primadonna players will have to change ot he will get shot of them.

a no nonsense manager who would love to have more means at his disposal

i think he would turn things around and can see the potential we have

Yes, you really had us going there. Unfortunately for you, our manager is probably one of the most straight talking, open managers around. If you need to know something, just ask the guy and he'll give you a straight answer. He's stated that he hasn't applied and isn't interested in the City job.

I guess what you have failed to realise is that he has been linked with every managerial vaccancy going including recently Millwall & Bristol City.

He's basically said that until he achieves something with Brentford - and proves himself - he aint going anywhere.

WRONG

But we still have Louis Carey. Plenty of forum mileage in that one. wink.gif

Louis must be coming up for 10 years at the club albeit the short stint at Coventry. Thats definitely alot of mileage. Wonder how many managers hes seen come and go in that time?? I expect he would welcome back Reid as his gaffer.

Guest MaloneFM
Ah the Red Robin appears again....sorry mate we forgot you know his neighbours mates friend who walkes a dog near Griffin park of something don't you!

I'd sooner listen to the bleedin dog!

Louis must be coming up for 10 years at the club albeit the short stint at Coventry. Thats definitely alot of mileage. Wonder how many managers hes seen come and go in that time?? I expect he would welcome back Reid as his gaffer.

I think he has more than that as there was a dispute about him having a testimonial at some point I think? Not at all sure... just vaguely recollect some kind of discussion.

Archived