IGNORED

Just Heard A Rumour

Guest paulton rovers red

Guest routabout
Peter Reids in for a interview tomorrow

Again, a rumour. Would be nice though. I hope he is given due consideration. He has to be better than Lawrence, his statistics would suggest so.

I see he was featured in a programme on E4 on Saturday. "100TV Moments from Hell" or something.

He featured in a documentary series while he was at Sunderland and they showed footage of him ripping in to the players at half time in one game.

To say the language was colourful is putting it mildly. Could be just what some of our lot need.

I see he was featured in a programme on E4 on Saturday.  "100TV Moments from Hell" or something.

He featured in a documentary series while he was at Sunderland and they showed footage of him ripping in to the players at half time in one game. 

To say the language was colourful is putting it mildly.  Could be just what some of our lot need.

I saw that one tompo it was when they played at Roker park. My husband and I looked at each other that night and thought the same thing, we wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of Reidy sad.gif

Guest MaloneFM
I see he was featured in a programme on E4 on Saturday.  "100TV Moments from Hell" or something.

The full thing was called 'Premier Passions' and was a documentary on a year in the life of Sunderland on the last season at Roker before they went to the concrete soulless doughnut laughing called the Stadium of Light.

How we laughed as Reidy was snarling at his players about 'keeping the ****ing ball' and pointing out individuals by saying 'youse...an YOUSE were ****ing useless, you ****ing make me ****ing sick'. banghead.gif

He then left the dressing room, walked about 25 feet down a corridor, through another door to meet the press. And started to say things like 'I had a bit of a chat with the lads, naturally they are upset...'

You want to see Barry Fry when he gets his blue touch paper lit though. 'You faaack off...no YOU FAAACK OFF! ranting.gif

Guest routabout
How we laughed as Reidy was snarling at his players about 'keeping the ****ing ball' and pointing out individuals by saying 'youse...an YOUSE were ****ing useless, you ****ing make me ****ing sick'. banghead.gif

He then left the dressing room, walked about 25 feet down a corridor, through another door to meet the press. And started to say things like 'I had a bit of a chat with the lads, naturally they are upset...'

Ooooo, he's a card, ain't he? Gets my vote! wink.gif

I remember the programme well and quite frankly was horrified.

These continous half time/end of game bollockings only have a short

shelf life, eventually players turn off cos they've heard it all before.

Most players need to be told where they are going wrong and how to

put it right - it's called tactics. Continually telling players they are ######*

useless isn't going to improve their game.

Peter Reid - No thanks

I remember the programme well and quite frankly was horrified.

These continous half time/end of game bollockings only have a short

shelf life, eventually players turn off cos they've heard it all before.

Most players need to be told where they are going wrong and how to

put it right - it's called tactics. Continually telling players they are ######*

useless isn't going to improve their game.

Peter Reid - No thanks

I think its exatly what most of the city players need a good kick up the backside.

Archived