Robertson

Gregory

Probable ;

Ward

Laurence

Ternant

Rosenior

Connor

We know 1 from 5 - but I expect the other 4 to be as detailed.

I can see Dickie Latham getting his Independant article ready.

biggrin.gif

I think the 5 will be:

Lawrence

Ternant

Robertson

Reid

Bassett

I think it will be:

Lennie Lawrence

Dave Bassett

John Ward

Peter Reid

Martin Allen (was a toss-up between Allen and Johnson for final place)

I would like to see:

Peter Reid

Terry Butcher

Keith Curle

Gary Johnson

Jim Smith

From my first list I would pick Peter Reid.

From my second list, I'd be struggling to choose one as I think they could all bring something to the club. If pressed, then I'd opt for Peter Reid again.

Guest routabout

Problem is, Jim Smith is assistant to Redknapp at Soton and if Dave Bassett HAS applied, I can't see JS applying also, unless there is a rats and sinking ship scenario down there?

Problem is, Jim Smith is assistant to Redknapp at Soton and if Dave Bassett HAS applied, I can't see JS applying also, unless there is a rats and sinking ship scenario down there?

Jim Smith was 'released' and is currently unemployed.

Guest It's_Pacey_time
Like ;

Johnson

Butcher

Allen

Robertson

Gregory

Probable ;

Ward

Laurence

Ternant

Rosenior

Connor

We know 1 from 5 - but I expect the other 4 to be as detailed.

I can see Dickie Latham getting his Independant article ready.

biggrin.gif

It is not going to be Rosenior, because I have heard a while ago he has fallen out majorly with our club, also he has barely any experience, he's managed a team who have been relegated.

Trapattoni

Eriksson

Ferguson

Mourinho

Atkins

Trapattoni is struggling at Stuttgart and will welcome a chance to prove himself in English football. Sven is surely for the chop and we should be on the phone now, looking to match his five million pound salary. Ferguson will fall out with the Glazers soon and will be looking to move south, and when Abramovich pulls the financial plug at Chelsea, Mourinho will be out on the street with only his overcoat to keep him warm.

Atkins would be the big coup though. With his glittering career at massive clubs like Rovers, Oxford, Chester, Northampton and Carlisle, he's just the 'galactico' we need to take this club to the Premiership and beyond.

If we are not short-listing managers of this calibre, you seriously have to question the board's ambition. I think we should have a poll.

Trapattoni

Eriksson

Ferguson

Mourinho

Atkins

Trapattoni is struggling at Stuttgart and will welcome  a chance to prove himself in English football. Sven is surely for the chop and we should be on the phone now, looking to match his five million pound salary. Ferguson will fall out with the Glazers soon and will be looking to move south, and when Abramovich pulls the financial plug at Chelsea, Mourinho will be out on the street with only his overcoat to keep him warm.

Atkins would be the big coup though. With his glittering career at massive clubs like Rovers, Oxford, Chester, Northampton and Carlisle, he's just the 'galactico' we need to take this club to the Premiership and beyond.

If we are not short-listing managers of this calibre, you seriously have to question the board's ambition. I think we should have a poll.

If we had a poll could we do it as a phone in then at least the proceeds could go to the club. wink.gif

Archived