IGNORED

"we Can Go Unbeaten Till End Of Season"

billybob

Talk about inviting disaster. This comment has been made in each of the last two seasons and the subsequent run of results has been woeful. Combine this with the cast iron Manager of the Month award for January and .......................!!

By the way, can anyone tell me exactly what Lee Miller is bringing to the team? Whilst I wish him every success; he appears unable to control the ball with any part of the body, and gives the ball away far too easily, often in very important areas. He looks a poor signing. By comparison Freezer looks a bargain, two good feet and excellent distribution.

The team are to be roundly applauded for such an excellent run of results - it shows what confidence can do for you. Coming through, Hollowhead.........I hope!

Miller needs to become a little stronger - he's too easily dispossessed, and also has to work on a quick turn and sprinting. With that I think he'll be the part. Give him a bit of time, he's a young lad learning the game in England, having played in the easier Scottish Div 1.

By the way, can anyone tell me exactly what Lee Miller is bringing to the team? Whilst I wish him every success; he appears unable to control the ball with any part of the body, and gives the ball away far too easily, often in very important areas. He looks a poor signing.
We'll he had a more than slight hand in setting up the goal last night for starters, seems to link up well with Peacock and is getting the best out of him as well. He's learning his trade all the time and will improve game by game - give the lad a break.

We've won 7 on the bounce and Miller has played a part in all those games - gotta be doing something right ??

Miller is usually very strong and rarely gets disposossed. Admittedly last night he did have a bad game, but fair play to him for setting up Goodfellow, alot of other strikers who are short on goals would have had a go themselves.

Archived