IGNORED

Radio Bristol Saturday

Guest paulton rovers red

Guest paulton rovers red

One bloke said he asked bradly orr who he would like and he said the squad wanted peter reid do you think we should read anything into that,he did sign louis carey i think so maybe there is a conection somewhere.

Guest paulton rovers red

forgot that, good shout ,i would of thought press would of made more of it than they have also with KK saying he thinks reid should get it aswell i think it could happen

Guest fatherdougal

All I can remember about that phone-in was some bloke from Stockwood saying "we're going down!" over and over, and having to stop the car behind the Luckwell pub just in case I died from high blood pressure with two children in the back. Pessimists........

All I can remember about that phone-in was some bloke from Stockwood saying "we're going down!" over and over, and having to stop the car behind the Luckwell pub just in case I died from high blood pressure with two children in the back. Pessimists........

That'll be arr Mike hes a regular on there! Bless he probably does his knitting while waiting to go on Twentyman on a Friday night and Saturday afternoon. biggrin.gif

Wonder if hes a forum member wink.gif

Archived