IGNORED

Wednesday Night-its The Gas!

Guest MaloneFM

Guest MaloneFM

7:00 at the Mammary ground. You never know who may turn up.

This is not an 'I got this white hot source that says...' thread either.

Its just by that time Sir Steve Purdown may have offered some unlucky sod the poisoned chalice by then and they want to see what they are letting themselves in for.

They would have already gone to the tuesday game and seen the first team knock the crop out of Forest. And want to see who are just below then that could replace any misfiring plugs-so to speak.

Might be worth toddling along and having a butchers.

Alright I'll come clean. THOHTI Mrs Malone is having her bloody knitting circle around so they will be watching UK Gold all night and I have got to scram. For a pint and a packet of Walkers I know a really dirty story about Tony Targett and what he keeps in his shed.

Interested?

Guest MaloneFM
So thats why hes not been on here much lately. sad.gif

So how mucha re you paying for the pleasure of watching the gas at the mem???  ph34r.gif

PAYING? My child...PAYING? ohmy.gif

I am a local media celebrity and the voice of sport you cheeky mare! Faustus will have to pay of course. Probably in scrap iron and nicked Vauxhall Corsa hubcaps.

PAYING? My child...PAYING?  ohmy.gif

I am a local media celebrity and the voice of sport you cheeky mare! Faustus will have to pay of course. Probably in scrap iron and nicked Vauxhall Corsa hubcaps.

Thats what happened to my hubcaps doh.gif

So you still get in for free then? I mean get recognised by the younger establishment? biggrin.gif

Guest MaloneFM
He looks more like Mike Reid of Eastenders fame.  biggrin.gif

A bit stockier than you sir  wink.gif

Its the telly love. Sticks about 12 stones on you. Lovely Chris Biggins is only about 9 stones really.

Archived