IGNORED

Financial Advisor

wookey

Steve Lansdown.

Q. What does being a financial advisor and a Football Club Chairman have in common?

A. A financial advisor continually invests your money until there is nothing left; whereas a Football Club Chairman continually appoints new Managers until the Club goes down the swannee.

Steve Lansdown.

Q.  What does being a financial advisor and a Football Club Chairman have in common?

A.  A financial advisor continually invests your money until there is nothing left; whereas a Football Club Chairman continually appoints new Managers until the Club goes down the swannee.

Did you get this from the Big Bumper Book of 101 Financial Advisor Gags?

Farmer busy minding his large flock of sheep.

A man walks up to him and says "For £1000, I'll tell you exactly how many sheep you have". The Farmer thnks about this, and viewing any guess as highly unlikely to be correct, agrees.

"387", says the man. The farmer is somewhat surprised but reluctantly hands over the £1000. "You are a financial advisor, are you not" says the farmer.

"Well, thats quite right", says the man, "but how did you know?"

"Well, I'm impressed because you are telling me something I actually already knew, and you are charging me an outrageous amount of money for for that information"!

Archived