IGNORED

Allens Last Game

Red Robin

Guest routabout

I wouldn't have that much of a problem with Martin Allen getting the job, in fact I would prefer him to Ward or Lawrence, but that's as far as it goes. I think you're getting very carried away with things, to be honest.

I really can't see it happening and frankly, if it does, I won't be on here for quite some time, as I know that you're going to be utterly unbearable until either Allen falls on his arse, or they ban you. (No, I'm not saying that you should be banned)

Could be his last game against us on Saturday.

If SL and his board appoint him.

It all ties up with SL comments regarding the timing of the new manager, his circumstances etc.

me i would have no problems with Butcher or allen getting the job.

either would do well.

Do you ever give up.......you really are getting boring now. ranting.gif

If there is any truth in this that Allen is taking over I will watch his reaction when he walks off the pitch on Saturday.

to the tune of 'there's only one martin allen' by the city lads 'n' lasses

Guest routabout

And to follow up on my first post in the thread, I do hope that when Allen is NOT appointed as our manager, you have the decency to either hold your hands up to the blatant bull that you have subjected us to, or take the easier option and just refrain from further comment on here.

And to follow up on my first post in the thread, I do hope that when Allen is NOT appointed as our manager, you have the decency to either hold your hands up to the blatant bull that you have subjected us to, or take the easier option and just refrain from further comment on here.

But....... what if hes correct farmer.gifsnack.gif

Then as I said, I won't be on here for quite some time..... You think he's bad now?

routabout what is it with you.

it is info that is honest and true.

by the way i have never said he will get it, only that he wants it.

also city would have to approach Brentford for allens services.

gaud some people

Guest routabout
routabout what is it with you.

it is info that is honest and true.

by the way i have never said he will get it, only that he wants it.

gaud some people

What is it with me? Me?

You are kidding, aren't you? You've been banging on about very little else! And I am far from the only person to moan about you, so why start on me?

All these unfounded rumours about Allen, it's getting right up my nose. Okay?

Even if the board were interested in Allen which is very debatable since he doesn't meet their goal of getting an experienced manager, why on earth would Brentford give us permission to approach him? It doesn't all tie up in the slightest and it's highly unlikely he'll be coming here.

Nibor

Even if the board were interested in Allen which is very debatable since he doesn't meet their goal of getting an experienced manager, why on earth would Brentford give us permission to approach him?  It doesn't all tie up in the slightest and it's highly unlikely he'll be coming here.

Nibor

Just been informed he will not be at the FOREST game tonight

normally managers go and see there next opponunts the game before.

very interesting indeed.

Just been informed he will not be at the FOREST game tonight

normally managers go and see there next opponunts the game before.

very interesting indeed.

No they don't. Usually managers send someone else to view the opposition (a trusted scout etc.). So it's not in the slightest bit interesting.

The rumour mongering about Allen is getting boring now, and you're not actually telling us anything anyway. So what if he's interested in the job? I'm interested in the job, but I don't think they'll approach me either.

Why are so many people seemingly convinced that Martin Allen is interested in becoming our manager, or that our board is interested in him?

Understandably there has been many rumors recently with several managers being linked to our Club, but i'm 99.99% certain that Allen will NOT be in charge.

I don't know where & why these rumors start, but i can assure you they are just that...rumors.

Archived