IGNORED

If Phillips Doesn't Start

gater2

If Stevie can't make it tonight (wife is having a baby) and the on loan guy from Spurs has to play, does anyone know how many consecutive games he will have started in the 1st team till tonight? I can't remember off hand any that he hasn't played in since Stowell played in the LDV against Plymouth 2 seasons ago... but that just leaves some anorack to prove me wrong!

Guest routabout
ooooooww what brought that on Routabout??? Philips has saved us from a lot of those possible Swansea results...

It's my opinion. I'm sorry, but I thought that the whole point of a public forum, was to allow people to express their opinions?

And why start on me for it? I don't see much of a problem with what I just said. I thought I was just paranoid, but I'm beginning to have my doubts about that now.

I wonder if he will get one of the defenders to deal with the delivery, as he will probably stay on the line as usual.

Maybe this is a good chance to see how a complete goalkeeper should work, not just a shot stopper. Thats another reason why the back four have had problems dealing with set pieces/corners etc as Phillips stays on his line and does'n't come out and command the situation, shame really, he is good.

Archived