IGNORED

Just Unbelievable

wed wobin

Guest routabout
Just read Millens comments on the main forum. The reason he gave for Blackpools goal was that he came on as sub & no one was detailed to pick him up!!

My god no wonder were in the shoite!!!

Good point. In fact excellent point.

Just read Millens comments on the main forum. The reason he gave for Blackpools goal was that he came on as sub & no one was detailed to pick him up!!

I read that and have been in a state of shock ever since, I thought the guys in red shirts were professional footballers dunno.gifdunno.gif

Guest routabout

And people wonder why some of us are not happy with the way this club is being run? I mean, we are a professional football club for crying out loud!

Tinman being allowed to drop his clangers, now Millen. Don't the media department pick up on these things, before it goes public and winds us fans right up? Or do the media department wait for these clangers and say leave it in, it might get Wardy here a bit sooner!

Really they want their flipping heads banging together, knock some sense into them. Sodding amateurs! Get this lot out and let's try to be a REAL football club again.

Guest routabout

For what it's worth I've posted in the SteveL forum:

To whom it may concern.

I am becoming increasingly frustrated, with the 'clangers' that our media department allow through onto the site. Surely they are the experts in these matters and I don't think that they are doing their colleagues or the club any favours, in allowing through, such obvious 'clangers'.

Brian Tinnion's ill-advised outbursts could and maybe should have been held back. Now Keith Millen's comment about the equalising Blackpool goal was because 'he was a substitute.'

We are supposed to be a professional football club, yet we are allowed to show ourselves in a less than professional light.

I accept that the main responsibility lies with the person making the comments, but surely the media department have a responsibility to ensure that we represent ourselves in as favourable a light as possible?

I doubt that this post will be answered or even remain here, as it seems obvious criticism of the internal workings of the club, rather than of one 'dispensable' person.

I await your response with great interest.

I copied it into here, just in case the post 'falls down some steps and disappears'.

In sunday league football if a sub comes on you still mark him,What happens

if the oppisition bring on 3 subs every week does Millen think "thats the game

plan gone belly up"! Bring on Mad Dog

And people wonder why some of us are not happy with the way this club is being run? I mean, we are a professional football club for crying out loud!

Tinman being allowed to drop his clangers, now Millen. Don't the media department pick up on these things, before it goes public and winds us fans right up? Or do the media department wait for these clangers and say leave it in, it might get Wardy here a bit sooner!

Really they want their flipping heads banging together, knock some sense into them. Sodding amateurs! Get this lot out and let's try to be a REAL football club again.

Personally I'd rather hear the truth, even if it is kak, than a censored candi-coated version of events.

But your other point, that the club is, contrary to SL's comments, just not very good, is embarrassingly very true sad.gif

But he does say they've been working on it in training.

Presumably something along the lines of: "If the bloke you are marking goes off and a sub comes on, your job is to mark the new bloke, not to go and sit on the bench next to the bloke we told you to mark at kick off."

Glad to see we've ironed out that misunderstanding.

Guest routabout
For what it's worth I've posted in the SteveL forum:

I copied it into here, just in case the post 'falls down some steps and disappears'.

With regards to this, is anybody on here responsible for copying and pasting my post, either from here or in the SteveL forum, onto yahoo groups?

Me being a cynical sod, I feel that there is a possibility that it might have been done to make it look like I had posted it there. I can assure anybody interested, that I did not. Furthermore, I have three firewalls that can assist in verifying this and would gladly give consent to my internet and telephone service providers, to disclose my recent online activities. It might be a tad petty, but I feel that whoever did do this, is very wrong to have done so and I question their motives. I haven't read it on yahoo, as I have no intention of signing up to their spam machine, to read my words, transported there by somebody else. I have PM'd Ed F about it and I hope that, if it is a problem for them, they do not hold me responsible.

Just wanted that said.

Archived