IGNORED

Tortuous Tuesday Talkfest

greenun

Neither will I as I am going out. Getting text updates though.

On a tangent, I have another 6th Form Party tonight, and am looking to pull. However this time I plan to be more choosy, and just wonder what your best chat-up lines are, as I often use 'Is there a rainbow, because you're the treasure I've been searching for...', which sometimes works, but I was wondering has anyone got any better ideas?

Neither will I as I am going out.  Getting text updates though.

On a tangent, I have another 6th Form Party tonight, and am looking to pull.  However this time I plan to be more choosy, and just wonder what your best chat-up lines are, as I often use 'Is there a rainbow, because you're the treasure I've been searching for...', which sometimes works, but I was wondering has anyone got any better ideas?

"How you doin?" shifty.gif

Guest cityboyo1679

On a tangent, I have another 6th Form Party tonight, and am looking to pull.  However this time I plan to be more choosy, and just wonder what your best chat-up lines are, as I often use 'Is there a rainbow, because you're the treasure I've been searching for...', which sometimes works, but I was wondering has anyone got any better ideas?

You - 'Hi, Do you know what happened when the polar bear sat on the ice?'

Her - 'No, what?'

You - 'Nor do i but it broke the ice.............' w00t.gif

Guest MaloneFM

me me me meee....la la la LA la la laaaa....its THERE...its there? Corner..ahem..corNER..corner? Cornet?

Just warming the tonsils...DURDEN! Fetch me my silk robe tonight love-my public need me....free KICK! Free kick?

Oh yes extra programme on MaloneFM after full time. 'Malone Talks Crap'. Its an online thing-and also an accurate description I fancy

Guest MaloneFM

Yes Ronnie it is.

Its a programme where YOU the MaloneFM listener can heap abuse on another hapless performance or strut around whistling like Tommy Trinder on Saafend sea front with your trilby at a jaunty angle and your hands in your pockets.

In about 1951.

Gillespie...fox in the box or chicken in a basket?

Guest MaloneFM
"Sit on my face, I'll guess your weight".

Never failed for me.

Or:

You: "Do you fancy a $hag?"

Her: "No thanks".

You: "Well do you mind lying down while I have one?"

HELLO I'M ROGER MALONE!

JOIN ME AFTER TONIGHTS GAME FOR MORE FASCINATING CHAT LIKE THIS-MALONE TALKS CRAP-ONLY ON MALONEfm

Heaven must be missing an Angel - Tavares

Nice legs, shame about the face - Splodginessabounds

Shaddup ya face - Joe Dolce Music Theatre

We can win this - Russell Osman (his one line in Escape To Victory)

I'm not in love (so don't forget it) - 10cc

You'll find me in the kitchen at parties - Jonah Louie

Spit it out - Slipknot

Guest MaloneFM

If SGF has a problem with his feeling I'm sure we are all there for him to care and share-and ting.

What about 'Too Drunk To Fluck' by The Dead Kennedys?

Always a winner on the MaloneFM drive time show. But so is 'The Day I Found A Fiver' by the Motors and a personal favourite 'Tough Ship Wilson' by Splodgenessabounds.

Got a lot of airplay last may as I recall.

If SGF has a problem with his feeling I'm sure we are all there for him to care and share-and ting.

What about 'Too Drunk To Fluck' by The Dead Kennedys?

Always a winner on the MaloneFM drive time show. But so is 'The Day I Found A Fiver' by the Motors and a personal favourite 'Tough Ship Wilson' by Splodgenessabounds.

Got a lot of airplay last may as I recall.

Just a quick question, are you for real, and if so where can I hear your show, or are you a crazy wannabee.

NO offence intended, I have just always wondered. dunno.gif

Archived