IGNORED

With No Manager To Blame

shire_redz

No, we don't. Whether theres a manager or not its the players out there on the pitch who control the game.

Was it Keith Millen who switched off after 85 minutes on saturday? No. It was the players.

Is it Keith Millen/Tinnion that hasnt been able to defend this season? No its the players.

The only problem i have with the manager was the choice to bring in and select players who are simply not good enough for our club. Like Clayton Fortune and IMO Craig Fortune.

Bring back Matty, Danny and Tony!!!

No, we don't. Whether theres a manager or not its the players out there on the pitch who control the game.

Was it Keith Millen who switched off after 85 minutes on saturday? No. It was the players.

Is it Keith Millen/Tinnion that hasnt been able to defend this season? No its the players.

The only problem i have with the manager was the choice to bring in and select players who are simply not good enough for our club. Like Clayton Fortune and IMO Craig Fortune.

Bring back Matty, Danny and Tony!!!

Craig Fortune???

There is nothing wrong with Goldbourne. He has made a few mistakes but how many did matt Hill make when he 1st broke into the team? Us fans could all see the raw potential in him and we supported him and he later came good after learning not to Give peneltys away by touching the ball up with his hand.

Indeed. I remember the first 18 months or so of Hill's career, where everytime the ball went into our penalty area, the shouts from behind me in the Dolman would be "For ######s sake Hill, get your ######g hands down!" biggrin.gif

...before City fans turn their anger towards Mr Landsdown? He now appears to be the only one to blame. And we all need someone to blame, don't we?

i have to say he has a lot to answer for.

he might've provided stability but tight as **** with the purse strings.

cheap manager(not bad first year i'll admit),sell top players,get in the freebies and now it is going to bite him on the ar$e,spend spend spent to get the best players to get out of this league.

if he's moaning how much this club is losing stuck in this league just think how much we'll lose in the bargain basement playing chester et all banghead.gif

i have already consigned myself to B.C.F.C being relegated so anything else will be a bonus mad.gif

• Admin
Funny how posts really go off topic! Twas just wonderin' if maybe SL was just a lickle bit responsible for our current situation?

Obviously, as the Chairman of the Board who appointed Tinnion, he must shoulder the blame, but he now has a chance to redeem the situation, although I don't envy him the task of finding the right man.

It isn't just about finding the right man. It's also about strengthening a squad which, to be quite honest is very weak in all departments. Also, if the chap has any sort of ambition at all for this club - he needs to really put his hand in his pocket. He won't get this club anywhere on the cheap! What is needed is a new manager and quite a few new players.

It is quite laughable we were tipped for promotion with a no-nothing manager and a team that lacked a naturally left-sided midfielder. The side is also woefully lacking in pace throughout all areas.

I wish I knew the answer to this huge problem but I don't. The only possible answer I can see is a Martin Allen type and route-one football. However much we'd hate to see this, it may be the best short term solution.

Here's to a better answer, Shire_redz.

• Admin
It isn't just about finding the right man. It's also about strengthening a squad which, to be quite honest is very weak in all departments. Also, if the chap has any sort of ambition at all for this club - he needs to really put his hand in his pocket. He won't get this club anywhere on the cheap! What is needed is a new manager and quite a few new players.

It is quite laughable we were tipped for promotion with a no-nothing manager and a team that lacked a naturally left-sided midfielder. The side is also woefully lacking in pace throughout all areas.

I wish I knew the answer to this huge problem but I don't. The only possible answer I can see is a Martin Allen type and route-one football. However much we'd hate to see this, it may be the best short term solution.

Here's to a better answer, Shire_redz.

I've a feeling that a team of big hoofers maybe whats required to get out of this division.

Archived