IGNORED

The Undertones Play Bristol!

City Rocker

Forget football, forget City..... just for a couple of hours next Thursday. You love Teenage Kicks, My Perfect Cousin, Here Comes The Summer, Jimmy Jimmy, When Saturday Comes, etc............dontcha? Course ya do!

So go check out Derry's finest, the mighty UNDERTONES> at Bristol Bierkeller on the 29th September. I've seen them a few times since they reformed and I can tell you the band sound better than ever. F00kin awesome live band cool.gif

New fans and old are welcome. You will not be disappointed.

OK, back to the Forest commentry now... sad.gif

Forget football, forget City..... just for a couple of hours next Thursday. You love Teenage Kicks, My Perfect Cousin, Here Comes The Summer, Jimmy Jimmy, When Saturday Comes, etc............dontcha? Course ya do!

So go check out Derry's finest, the mighty UNDERTONES> at Bristol Bierkeller on the 29th September. I've seen them a few times since they reformed and I can tell you the band sound better than ever. F00kin awesome live band :cool:

New fans and old are welcome. You will not be disappointed.

OK, back to the Forest commentry now... :(

Total p1sser. Back in Bristol for a few days but will be gone by the time this one comes around.

Would surely have been a top shout.

IN ABOUT 82 I CAUGHT FERGAL WITH THE HUGEST GREENY EVER AT AN UNDERTONES GIG IN GUILDFORD.

I hope he doesnt remember.................However the greatest band of their generation...Teenage Kicks was described by John Peel as Perfect Pop and as many know was played at his funeral

Archived