IGNORED

Millen

BCFC.Ady65

he hasn't got a bloody clue, where was bradley orr tonight, played well when he came on saturday at right back, takes off gillespie who was the only one causing the forest defense trouble. Is this bloke trying to take us down before we get somebody new in, for god sake steve landsdown get your finger out your arse and get somebody in quick

But not as good as forest. They still have a championship team and if theywereput back in the championship 2moro wouldnt look out of place, but if you did that to us we would do a 98 again.

Phillips, Wilkshire, Bridges, Stewart are as good as you'll get in this division.

Oh well.... Cheltenham, Rovers, Oxford, City ... Plenty to erm look forward to for me next season sad.gif

But not as good as forest. They still have a championship team and if theywereput back in the championship 2moro wouldnt look out of place, but if you did that to us we would do a 98 again.

Thats why they only had 9 points from 8 games before tonight then!!!

And it doesn't matter how good the opposition are, if you make stupid decisions in selection and substitutions you help the opposition not your own team!!!

But alot of people say that about BCFC? (including myself)

dunno.gif

whadda you know??

i'll tell you.............we're shyte mad.gif

Relegated

swindle

city

doncaster

Mc Donalds

not neccessarily in that order

Archived