IGNORED

Bridges+stewart=

Red Robin

This is crazy nobody would have thought this would be the case, these two are not going to get us out of this division[humble pie me i thought they would bang em in]

The new manager has a massive problem here, both have contracts, are costing the club shedloads.I really do wonder how he is going to overcome this problem.

The first problem is goals scored and the second problem is goals conceded the new guy is surley going to have his work cut out getting this lot into shape.

it is begining to worry me, lose at Brentford and we are in serious problems.

This is crazy nobody would have thought this would be the case, these two are not going to get us out of this division[humble pie me i thought they would bang em in]

The new manager has a massive problem here, both have contracts, are costing the club shedloads.I really do wonder how he is going to overcome this problem.

The first problem is goals scored and the second problem is goals conceded the new guy is surley going to have his work cut out getting this lot into shape.

The problem as I see it is they can't play together and neither are 90 minute players at the moment.

we are already in serious ###te.. the players just don't have a clue..both Stewart and Bridges thrive on good service.. but our service is more akin to buying a stereo made by beko and expecting it to sound like Bang and Olfsen..

i think the damage is done and now we look to survive.. sad.gif

Guest Ben Wah Balls

Eh? I posted loads on here about he'd only got one goal in 5 seasons. You all said no he's played in the premiership therefore he will be the leagues top scorer.

Service is a major issue as is some sort of attacking plan ('tactics' they call it at other clubs). Bridges has shown glimpses of his close control and trickery, but hasn't been used in a role that suits him. Stewy could probably form a partnership with Brooks and Gillespie will be a willing sub. Lets not forget that Guy Madjo is going to become the revelation of all revelations. If I was new boss I would look more at HOW we play up front then worry about who.

Eh? I posted loads on here about he'd only got one goal in 5 seasons. You all said no he's played in the premiership therefore he will be the leagues top scorer.

Dead right mate! Now lets git this gas/ed out on loan quick and try someone else with a bit of pace and desire....................

IMO Stewart does play with passion and does not take sit downs during the game. Bridges shows very clever touches, above our standing.

Brooker and Gillespie however are younger fitter and better suited to the hurly burly of the old third division. I agree we can only play or need to play either Stewart or Bridges. Brooker has the strength and Gilly the speed and touch.

A good manager should have the ability to use these guys to the best of the clubs advantage. Forget the "name", the big salary, its time for realistic selections.

As mentioned in other threads, Gilly was nominated by Forest as the only one giving them trouble. We replaced him and played Stewart and Bridges, thats not going to work, and as weeks go by, that is sinking in with even the blindest of fans.

The strongest 3-5-2 we can muster for Brentford. Heywood and Brooker looking unlikely.

Archived