IGNORED

Are Some Of Us Deluded ?......

Keepers Ball

A decent central midfielder like Doherty or Dinning would improve our team tremendously.

With Skuse running around the midfield waving his arms at players instead of putting tackles in I think we are pretty doomed.

First choice defence is ok, and the first choice strikers are ok.

I thought our midfield would be bad this season, I just didn't think it would be this bad. The team selections havent helped at times, but we are relying on Russell to be able to turn our season around, otherwise we are in a relegation dogfight no matter who our new manager is.

Guest Burnell4rovers
A decent central midfielder like Doherty or Dinning would improve our team tremendously.

With Skuse running around the midfield waving his arms at players instead of putting tackles in I think we are pretty doomed.

I thought our midfield would be bad this season, I just didn't think it would be this bad. The team selections havent helped at times, but we are relying on Russell to be able to turn our season around, otherwise we are in a relegation dogfight no matter who our new manager is.

i disagree.

skuse has looked our best player by a long way this season. a real tallent for the future

Scott brown must play central his strengths are wasted out on the left,he could do the work for wilkshire to be inventive and pop up himself occasionaly

A pre-drink & fags Doherty yes! Dinning no!

Skuse a little light weight and young, as is Brown, to sit in the middle and control the midfield, creativity in there is not a problem...

Someone should have been signed to replace Doherty pre-season, something else Tinnion $hagged up... Now we're not able to get anyone in 'till January, unless on 90 day loan or unattached, and with no cash, as we are all led to believe, who?

Noticed we were light in the middle against Doncaster and still have not found anyone to play in there - Tony Grant, only central player brought in since, obviously wasn't a real option so why bring him in for one game and let him go?

The new manager has his work cut out... So let's hope we get a quality guy in who will bring in a new team of coaches and finally have a clean sweep of the Fawthorps and other hangers on...

Archived