IGNORED

Where Do We Go Now?

billybob

1. Judge me on Tinnion.

OK you're guilty, and having him as manager will probably bring relegation.

2. Still think it was right to part company with Danny Wilson.

Wrong, wrong wrong.

3. Hill, Doc,Lita,Miller,Bell,Coles, Butler etc. etc. All gone.

Replaced with rubbish.

4. Still think we have a good thing going here.

Wrong - the club is judged by the performance of the first team.

Not such a good track record for SL is it?

So, where do we go from here?

1. Judge me on Tinnion.

OK you're guilty, and having him as manager will probably bring relegation.

2. Still think it was right to part company with Danny Wilson.

Wrong, wrong wrong.

3. Hill, Doc,Lita,Miller,Bell,Coles, Butler etc. etc. All gone.

Replaced with rubbish.

4. Still think we have a good thing going here.

Wrong - the club is judged by the performance of the first team.

Not such a good track record for SL is it?

So, where do we go from here?

I think SL is on his last chance now. If he doesnt go for the right type of manager this time round then I think the fans will turn on him bigtime.

Wait and see who the appointment is. There are some good managers out there. Lets see if Lansdown is capable of appointing one.

This really is his last chance.

Irregardless of whether Wilson was sacked he made a howler in appointing Tinnion, and not sacking him sooner. Wilson wasted a lot of resources in not getting us up, but Lansdown has afforded a lot of these resources to our managers. So the financial and playing situations we find ourselves in are the fault of Lansdown and the board.

Wait and see who the appointment is. There are some good managers out there. Lets see if Lansdown is capable of appointing one.

This really is his last chance.

Irregardless of whether Wilson was sacked he made a howler in appointing Tinnion, and not sacking him sooner. Wilson wasted a lot of resources in not getting us up, but Lansdown has afforded a lot of these resources to our managers. So the financial and playing situations we find ourselves in are the fault of Lansdown and the board.

Seem to remember that City have always sold to buy, apart from promotion season under JW where £2.5m was spent very un-wisely.

To say Wilson wasted money is a little unfair... Some of the younger talent in the squad today must surely have been signed by Wilson as schoolboys etc??

Less we forget he brought on players like Coles, Hill & Docherty. He signed Lita when he was released by Chelsea and Gillespe from Liverpool so not all bad was he? Especially when you look at where some of these players are now!

Archived