IGNORED

Tinnion Has Ripped The Heart

KingswoodRed

Just a little follow on from the 'just how much damage has Tinnion done' thread really.

Going back slightly to last seasons MK Dons game & after the final whistle;

Did Tinnion genuinely think that DW would happily shake his hand after what had gone on post Play Off final etc?

Did Tinnion think that players such as the Doc would stay after (alledgedly) I have to put that, stopping a training session because Doherty called for a pass from Tinnion by calling him 'Tins', instead of 'Gaffer'..........this (alledgedly) went on for several minutes due to Tinnion refusing to start until the word 'Gaffer' was used?

Was Tinnion ever going to use the team that was put together by the previous manager who so nearly got BCFC promotion anbut to fall at the last hurdle?

In short it is my belief (mine only) that whatever Tinnion did as a player in the time he was here, good as it may have been, has been totally over shadowed by his antics as a manager.

He has ripped this team apart, and if there are not some very, very clever dealings with a this new manager, he could well have set the club back twenty years, let alone ten.

Just a little follow on from the 'just how much damage has Tinnion done' thread really.

Did Tinnion genuinely think that DW would happily shake his hand after what had gone on post Play Off final etc?

Did Tinnion think that players such as the Doc would stay after (alledgedly) I have to put that, stopping a training session because Doherty called for a pass from Tinnion by calling him 'Tins', instead of 'Gaffer'..........this (alledgedly) went on for several minutes due to Tinnion refusing to start until the word 'Gaffer' was used?

Was Tinnion ever going to use the team that was put together by the previous manager who so nearly got BCFC promotion anbut to fall at the last hurdle?

In short it is my belief (mine only) that whatever Tinnion did as a player in the time he was here, good as it may have been, has been totally over shadowed by his antics as a manager.

He has ripped this team apart, and if there are not some very, very clever dealings with a this new manager, he could well have set the club back twenty years, let alone ten.

You are right about the heart being ripped out of the team and I am sad to say my lasting memories of Tinnion, which I hoped would be goals like the one he scored away at Stoke, will now be of a dogmatic and arrogant person who had delusions of being a Manager.And it took the destruction of our team to prove to himself how very bad he was.

But apparently BT still deserves something!!

Dave_L Posted on 20/9 14:36 Email this Message | Reply

re: Tins' playing career - for Dave L

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two from League One Clubs as far as I know. He's on holiday at the moment 'considering his position', which is hopefully on a sun lounger with a large drink. He's earned it

Extract from the Net Centre message board.

Now what is it that BT has earn't ranting.gif

Two from League One Clubs as far as I know. He's on holiday at the moment 'considering his position', which is hopefully on a sun lounger with a large drink. He's earned it

I heard today that Huddersfield have taken him until the end of the season.

Was told by two different fans at seperate times of the day?

Whatever happens, I am sure he will have the rest of his contract paid, and quite possibly be paid by Huddersfield too.

Hope that makes you feel better smile.gif

As I have said before, I stiil think that the board must take their share of the blame for appointing Tins( which they don't seem to be doing) how many people at the time felt and said that he was the wrong man for the job, not to confident in them getting the next manager right either! banghead.gif

As I have said before, I stiil think that the board must take their share of the blame for appointing Tins( which they don't seem to be doing) how many people at the time felt and said that he was the wrong man for the job,

Yes I have to agree hence my 'judge me on Tinnion' post on Ask SL forum.

But if the Lacock story is true, maybe someone from the board HAS done the 'honourable thing' concerning Tinnions appointment. Though who knows if it is even true, and what it was for if it is true?

But you are correct in saying that the board have not taken as much responsibility as they should.

Depressing but very true.

Give him more time they said.

Why was he left in charge so long?

And some want him back now as a player!

The mind boggles.

No only has Tinnion done all that but he bought in such a p### poor squad that itl be lucky to conted for the league two title.

Archived