IGNORED

Steve L

Red Robin

pointless putting on the SL board it only gets moved.

The decision you are going to make is [1]GOING TO MAKE OR BREAK THE SEASON

[2] going to affect the destiny of BCFC for many years to come.

I just hope and prey you pick the right man for the job,you have a massive responceability to all connected to BCFC.

i really would hate to be in your shoes at present,one thing I will say,I wish you all the best in your selection.

lets hope the right man and decision is made.

And i would like to say that if SL is 110% sure about someone like Lennie Lawrence then i will back him all the way. Only if SL is certain he has the right man. If someone comes in and takes us 5 games unbeaten then it would be a good start. Even if its 4 0-0 draws and a scraped 1-0 win to get the confidence back.

The decision you are going to make is [1]GOING TO MAKE OR BREAK THE SEASON

[2] going to affect the destiny of BCFC for many years to come.

Agreed, not sure that his decision can 'make' this season though, although stranger things have happened.

I just hope and prey you pick the right man for the job,you have a massive responceability to all connected to BCFC.

Again, agreed, but once this decision has been made, for Christ's sake keep your mouth shut concerning such statements as 'judge me on Tinnion', and if doesn't work, just clear your desk and call a taxi.

i really would hate to be in your shoes at present,one thing I will say,I wish you all the best in your selection.

This is where I would have to say, I would love to be in SL's shoes on the basis that:

A) Has a football chairman EVER lost all of his business money through investing in football?

B) I wished I was a multi-millionaire that could just shut up shop on a 'hobby' knowing that it would only make a minute dent in my wealth.

Agreed, not sure that his decision can 'make' this season though, although stranger things have happened.

Again, agreed, but once this decision has been made, for Christ's sake keep your mouth shut concerning such statements as 'judge me on Tinnion', and if doesn't work, just clear your desk and call a taxi.

This is where I would have to say, I would love to be in SL's shoes on the basis that:

A) Has a football chairman EVER lost all of his business money through investing in football?

B) I wished I was a multi-millionaire that could just shut up shop on a 'hobby' knowing that it would only make a minute dent in my wealth.

All we can hope is the right man is put in place.

Archived