IGNORED

Tough Month

MarcusX

October is looking like a tough month for City.

Our new manager will arrive probably on the back of another defeat at Brentford.

He will then hope to sort the team out next week looking ahead to Hartlepool for his first game on the 1st. (Thats presuming he comes in after the Barnsley game. if he comes in before Tuesday then i think he would be happy to take a point in his first game).

I think the hartlepool game could be our new managers first win if he can rally the troops and get them performing.

Then an away trip to Chesterfield on friday could be another good game for us if we play well. They have 1 win and 3 losses at home this season.

Tranmere home on the 15th will be a hard game. I think it will be the first BIG test of the new managers season.

Barnet in the cup could go either way. We want revenge, they are full of confidence...

Oldham away will be another tough game, much like tranmere it depends how well the 2 teams perform on the day i think.

Southend home at the end of the month will be a hard game to win if they continue as they have done so far this season, they are looking good.

I wouldnt like to predict the scores for these games but i would like to get through october with only 1 defeat from 5 games. At the moment thats a big ask, but our new manager will know the task that they are signing up to and will want success.

yes the month of october will be hard as all the games

have been so far.

what we need is confidence on the pitch and when the new

manager comes in to sort out our problems then hopefully

we will climb the table.

this season is not over yet and usually city play better

when we play the teams above us.

as there is only one team below at the moment,the odds

are looking good.

Archived