IGNORED

You Don't Know What You Are Talking About!

Collis

i was at the game tonight...

banghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gif

Skuse is the most talented youth academy player ever created at Bristol City football club!

for **** sake give the kid a break!

Why slate him when there are senior players quite obviously not performing.

You will see that all you morons that are slating him, when he gets fed up with city and signs for a better club in a higher league, just like all the other players literally pushed out of this club by moaning fans!

Liam Rosinier

Tommy Doc

Matt Hill

Aaron Brown

anyinsah

oh yeh louis carey, but we let the overpayed **** back! ranting.gif what does that tell you?

oh yeh "lita is overated" **** off, hes proven with reading hes not.

this clubs a joke. ranting.gif

i will quote aaron brown on this "BCFC is a knowbody club that isnt going anywhere"

have a nice time cussing each other for the rest of the season while i enjoy a game every now and then with my friends.

Skuse I'm guessing... He has Skuse on the back of his City shirt you see so he has to support him whatever happens ;-)

Phillips

Rosenior - Coles - Hill - Golbourne

Anyinsah - Skuse - Doherty - Brown

Lita - Cotterill

I have to say I wouldn't mind that team right now...

I was at the game. Don't want to slate Skuse by any means, but in my opinion he was largely anonymous for long periods. Badly want him to succeed and completely agree that he has talent, but not for the first time this season he seemed to go 'missing' - I stress this is just my opinion.

Overall MOTM was probably Kris Commons. I think City's MOTM was Keogh. Might sound funny in a 3-1 defeat but he had a good game.

Philips - no howlers, no great saves.

Smith (Jamie) - not a good game. During their best spell Forest got behind us far too easily and I'm afraid that Smith was one of the reasons.

Keogh - good effort, well appreciated by the travelling support.

Partridge - reasonable display, although still looks a bit prone to cock-ups when under pressure. Couple of scary miskicks, but got away with them.

Woodman - see comment above regarding danger down the flanks. Seemed to have brought his shooting boots with him....unfortunately he must have put them on the wrong way round.

Smith (Grant) - worryingly ineffectual. Subbed at half-time.

Skuse - Didn't do much wrong, just not particularly influential.

Brown - decent game. Kept running and tackling throughout.

Murray - very little joy. Manufactured a couple of crosses in the first half, that was about it. Typical post-Reading performance from him I'm afraid.

Stewart - looked knackered right from kick-off, but still at the heart of almost all the decent play we had in their half. I think his pass set up Gilly's goal - could be wrong - it was down the other end.

Gillespie - only had one genuine chance that I can remember and took it well.

Subs :

Cotterill - bright, skilful, not afraid to shoot. Deserves starting place ahead of Murray I reckon.

Bridges & Wilkshire - along with Stewart, they enjoyed a slightly surreal 10 or 15 minute period after we conceded the 3rd during which Forest barely touched the ball. City played pretty patterns while Forest were content to bring everyone back behind the ball. Needless to say (as is so common nowadays when City manage sustained possession) there was absolutely no end-product to show for it. We played plenty of lateral passes, very few penetrative ones. Didn't create a proper chance. sad.gif

3-1 was probably a reasonable reflection, purely based on the fact that we created so few chances and Forest had a few near misses in addition to the goals they scored. Forest's first was *NEVER* a penalty however and it may have been a different game without that. The ref was an utter disgrace throughout. ranting.gif

Skuse I'm guessing... He has Skuse on the back of his City shirt you see so he has to support him whatever happens ;-)

Phillips

Rosenior - Coles - Hill - Golbourne

Anyinsah - Skuse - Doherty - Brown

Lita - Cotterill

I have to say I wouldn't mind that team right now...

Me too, that squad would be quality, why did we lose them! sad.gif

i was at the game tonight...

banghead.gif  banghead.gif  banghead.gif  banghead.gif  banghead.gif  banghead.gif  banghead.gif  banghead.gif  banghead.gif  banghead.gif

Skuse is the most talented youth academy player ever created at Bristol City football club! 

for **** sake give the kid a break!

Why slate him when there are senior players quite obviously not performing.

You will see that all you morons that are slating him, when he gets fed up with city and signs for a better club in a higher league, just like all the other players literally pushed out of this club by moaning fans!

Liam Rosinier

Tommy Doc

Matt Hill

Aaron Brown

anyinsah

oh yeh louis carey, but we let the overpayed **** back!  ranting.gif what does that tell you?

oh yeh "lita is overated" **** off, hes proven with  reading hes not.

this clubs a joke. ranting.gif

i will quote aaron brown on this "BCFC is a knowbody club that isnt going anywhere"

have a nice time cussing each other for the rest of the season while i enjoy a game every now and then with my friends.

Wow you got home quickly!!

took i nearly 4 hours!

Archived