IGNORED

Praise The Lord

Guest Stafford

Guest Stafford

Praise the big man upstairs that, after 30 years of addiction, I quit going to the Gate week in and week out in the mid 1990s. The club bleed the supporters dry in order to pay over the hill players an annual salary of what most of us earn in a year. Those clubs who employ hungry underpaid youngsters tend to over perform. Sadly, clubs who employ overpaid 'past it' players under-perform. Bristol - the graveyard of ambition. RIP.

Praise the big man upstairs that, after 30 years of addiction, I quit going to the Gate week in and week out in the mid 1990s.  The club bleed the supporters dry in order to pay over the hill players an annual salary of what most of us earn in a year.  Those clubs who employ hungry underpaid youngsters tend to over perform.  Sadly, clubs who employ overpaid 'past it' players under-perform.  Bristol - the graveyard of ambition.  RIP.

You'll be back for your punishment! razz.gif

Praise the big man upstairs that, after 30 years of addiction, I quit going to the Gate week in and week out in the mid 1990s.

So "supported City since 1964" in your profile should be changed to "I guess I'll be back when things are better!!!"

Just the loyal fan base we need? I THINK NOT!!

Archived