IGNORED

37 Games To Go...

PhatWill

37 games to go and at least 43 points required to avoid relegation. Based on what I've seen tonight and in the rest of our games this season I can't honestly see where our next win is coming from let alone 40+ points.

Tonight yet again was a poor match played out by 2 sides still clearly lacking in confidence not forgetting ability and application.

The game didn't really look at any point that it would have goals in it and the stats (both teams manged 14 shots at goal between them) proves this to an extent.

Our best spell came at the start of the second half when we were chasing the game. We came out the blocks well and as usual it was Wilkshire pulling the strings and he remained the centre of creativity. Why he didn't start I don't know but Grant Smith is looking like another poor Tinnion signing.

Unfortunately the sucker punch was Kris Commons wonderful goal which put City on the back foot again and we never recoved from it. The rest of the game was played out pretty much without incident or any from of entertainment.

It was marginally better than Saturday but it worries me that apart from swansea we've still yet to play some of the better teams in this league. A relegation dog fight is looking ominous.

To think at the begining of the season City and Notts were ranked as favorites! What happened?

Despite looking pretty ordinary tonight Forest did show glimpses of the undoubted talent they have in their squad. Commons goal for starters was a treat.

I think with the confidence running they should push on now - by the end of the season I fully expect them to be in contention for a play-off place.

We need a new manager and a win to kick start our season! Play-offs seem a very distant 'dream'. This season is a write-off in terms of promotion is concerned already.

Guest Burnell4rovers
Don't be so sure, remember when Palace were bottom at Christmas, Iain Dowie came in and they were celebrating promotion success by May.

yeah but they never have cole skuse in their midfield

Guest Burnell4rovers
by reading your ignore list, i can see you are just afraid of anyone with an oppinion.

your probably a closet gas head, because all your posts are anti BCFC.

no i am just anti rubbish bcfc players

and you've just become lucky 13 on my ignored list - retard

Guest REDCIDERARMY

I always think 50 points and your safe every season when we pass this total I think ok were safe again,last few seasons obviously we past this total just in the new year,this season I feel diferent we have to win at home the majority then we are ok can afford to draw a few I think our defence is going to prove our saviour if we can get it the same each week in partridge and heywood keogh carey woodman it looks fairly solid,just hope brooker can get us the goals

Archived