IGNORED

Time For Lansdown To Be Frank

Guest GingerPeacock

Guest GingerPeacock

Describing himself as a "true fan" why doesn't Lansdown do the decent thing and invite dynamic leadership from backers committed financially to developing the club while he takes a back seat in the stadium? The club needs vision not the parochial intent of big minnows in a small pond. The leadership lacks passion, vision and the will to take a few risks. Join the fans Steve, let a real soccer entreprenneur take over. The club and hard assets were bought on the cheap. Unfortunately, it's all being run on the cheap too.

Describing himself as a "true fan" why doesn't Lansdown do the decent thing and invite dynamic leadership from backers committed financially to developing the club while he takes a back seat in the stadium? The club needs vision not the parochial intent of big minnows in a small pond. The leadership lacks passion, vision and the will to take a few risks. Joins the fans Steve, let a real soccer entreprenneur take over. The club and hard assets were bought on the cheap. Unfortunately, it's all being run on the cheap too.

Damn. When I read the title of your post I thought I had a fan! biggrin.gif

Archived