IGNORED

Lets Get In Basset Now

Guest citycityman

Guest routabout
We desperatley need this guy now to keep us up and kick some ass and also get some light hearted hummour back around this club... anyone agree..

No, I don't agree. citycityman, for your own good, you might want to go and have a read up about the managers who are thought to be on the shortlist. With respect, it strikes me that you may be somewhat naive on the subject of managers, particularly good ones, considering that you had no idea who the minute's silence of last night, could have been for.

Guest citycityman

na reid will just upset the players, Basset has more experince in getting teams out of trouble although reid did guide Leeds to saftey from prem but they did have Viduka

Guest routabout
and like i said routabout how would I know, I didnt gotto the match and it didnt explain on main site..

But if you knew anything of substance about football, you'd have been able to figure it out for yourself. If I were to research and write a book about great British managers, Brian Clough would have the Preface and first two chapters dedicated to him. Cloughie is an absolute legend, reverred by many football fans, everywhere.

Guest citycityman
But if you knew anything of substance about football, you'd have been able to figure it out for yourself. If I were to research and write a book about great British managers, Brian Clough would have the Preface and first two chapters dedicated to him. Cloughie is an absolute legend, reverred by many football fans, everywhere.

If I was to do a book and do research I think you may find that Sir Alex Ferguson or even Gary Johnson could be given legendry status for what they have achieved at there native clubs... Sir Brian Cough was a legend, correct, took Forrest to Europe and ect... But in my opinion if Sir Alex Ferguson wore a green jumper and swore alot he'd also go down as a cloughie type legend..

Archived