IGNORED

Realistic Announcement Date

mercury

realistically, I would hope they will announce by friday, with millen still in charge for saturday, with new manager watching from stands, but he will be in full control for next tuesdays home match, so he can have the 'big it up for our new manger, (insert new manger's name)' from our gobby announcer before kick-off.

realistically, I would hope they will announce by friday, with millen still in charge for saturday, with new manager watching from stands, but he will be in full control for next tuesdays home match, so he can have the 'big it up for our new manger, (insert new manger's name)' from our gobby announcer before kick-off.

Or would they prefer to keep all thoughts on the game and then bring in the new manager. If by some miracle we beat Brentford wouldn't it be nice to announce the new top knob after the game.

Lets be honest we all need something to get excited about.

Tommorow I reckon!!

If it goes past the weekend, it will be a manager coming from another club

our manager will not be announced until after the weekends game at Brentford.

steve L has already said this.

Guest citycityman

Steve L said that Tinnion would be a good appointment.. And we al belived that one.. My guess is Landsdown has already appointed Larwence and will make up some bs story in the E.P over the weekend telling the fans to get behind the new manager who-ever it is, then by monday release Lenny to the press.. good tactic

I think that Martin Allen will be secretly appointed tomorrow. But he and Steve L will agree to keep it quiet. Steve L will promise him his own choice of wallpaper in the manager's office and an extra 50p a week providing he doesn't tell anyone at Brentford that he's leaving.

Allen will then pick the weakest Brentford team possible on Saturday, made up of 15 year olds and tea ladies. We will beat them one nil with a last minute own goal from 'Crazy Teeth' Doris, the Griffin Park toilet cleaner. Allen will then resign in disgust, amidst allegations of Doris snorting Ajax in the Ladies'. On Monday he will be miraculously appointed as the new Bristol City manager.

We will draw against Barnsley, and in a poll, 83% of City fans will call for Allen's sacking and the appointment of the dream team of John Ward and Lennie Lawrence.

I think that Martin Allen will be secretly appointed tomorrow. But he and Steve L will agree to keep it quiet. Steve L will promise him his own choice of wallpaper in the manager's office and an extra 50p a week providing he doesn't tell anyone at Brentford that he's leaving.

Allen will then pick the weakest Brentford team possible on Saturday, made up of 15 year olds and tea ladies. We will beat them one nil with a last minute own goal from 'Crazy Teeth'  Doris, the Griffin Park toilet cleaner. Allen will then resign in disgust, amidst allegations of Doris snorting Ajax in the Ladies'. On Monday he will be miraculously appointed as the new Bristol City manager.

We will draw against Barnsley, and in a poll, 83% of City fans will call for Allen's sacking and the appointment of the dream team of John Ward and Lennie Lawrence.

rofl2br.gifrofl2br.gifrofl2br.gifrofl2br.gifrofl2br.gifrofl2br.gifrofl2br.gifrofl2br.gif

Archived