IGNORED

Some Quotes From Forest Fans

Luke_Ciderhead

I have to say though, for every moment that we were great, Bristol City were just as, if not more appalling. Their midfield won nothing, their front line tried hard but to no avail and their defence closely resembled George Bush, they went to pieces when put under even the slightest amount of pressure. If i were a City fan, i'd be seriously concerned about your prospects. Forest were in the top 5 favourites to go up last year, we went down. Proves you can't be 'too good to go down'. Marcus Stewart looked good but he couldn't do anything on his own. Good finish for the goal but in the entire 90 minutes, that's the only good thing i can remember from a Brizzle viewpoint. Your new manager had better be a miracle worker for your own sake.

I went up with 2 City mates last night who were understandably dejected on the way home. To say they won't go down is a bit bold because at the moment, thats exactly where they're heading.

We shouldn't get carried away though, I thought Bristol were garbage, no disrespect to their fans, but they really were shockingly bad.

City, for their growing possession, were poor quite frankly. They very rarely threatened, and looked confused defensively. Only when the anonymous David Friio relinquished control, something he would do throughout the match on a frequent basis, would City ever take control of the game.

Of course, when I said "just to cheer us up" I was being sarcastic. This side is going down, no doubt about it.

Forest or city?

I Still think that we will do well this season, mayb auto promotion is out of it at the moment..

Forest didnt look very good to me, i think we made them look better than they are.. i defense was quite poor last nite, they played exactly the same 1-2 3 times and once scored from it, each time it worked..

But i still think we are going to do well come may!

Forest or city?

I Still think that we will do well this season, mayb auto promotion is out of it at the moment..

Forest didnt look very good to me, i think we made them look better than they are.. i defense was quite poor last nite, they played exactly the same 1-2 3 times and once scored from it, each time it worked..

But i still think we are going to do well come may!

Flippin eck, whatever anti depressants youve been taking its worked a treat! I want some. biggrin.gif

Of course, when I said "just to cheer us up" I was being sarcastic. This side is going down, no doubt about it.

It's September and there is a long long way to go.

To say we are going down without a doubt is defeatist and hysterical, where is the fight in you all?

Anyone would think we've gone down already. Sort it out and stop feeling sorry for yourselves, you look & sound pathetic.

its called Faith

The same "faith" we had in the team to win us promotion in the run in of the 2002, 2003, and 2004 seasons?

The same "faith" we had in Tinnion to turn things around and be a hero at Bristol City?

The same "faith" we had in the board to make the right managerial appointment?

To be honest, all faith I ever had in Bristol City has dissapeared after having being let down time and time again.

The same "faith" we had in the team to win us promotion in the run in of the 2002, 2003, and 2004 seasons?

The same "faith" we had in Tinnion to turn things around and be a hero at Bristol City?

The same "faith" we had in the board to make the right managerial appointment?

To be honest, all faith I ever had in Bristol City has dissapeared after having being let down time and time again.

I still have faith no, i no that no team is to good to go down, but i believe we have a good squad just need to man mangement..

My xmas if were still doing this then i mite start to lose it, but i love city as much as all the people on this forum..

It's September and there is a long long way to go.

To say we are going down without a doubt is defeatist and hysterical, where is the fight in you all?

Anyone would think we've gone down already. Sort it out and stop feeling sorry for yourselves, you look & sound pathetic.

Just think about this. If we were sitting 2nd in the table in at this moment in time, and playing fabulous football, would you say it was possible for us to get relegated. No of course not. So why on earth is the opposite any different. We are 2nd bottom, and playing the worst football I've ever seen, and I've been watching City since 1969, and people still think we will go up. I say, take off those rose coloured specs, and get real.

Archived