IGNORED

Now Do People Believe How Much Of A Good Player

AndyKat87

For christ sakes there were so many people slagging off Danny Coles saying he'd gone stale with city etc, but he was the player that held our defence together, look at us now, we have partridge and Heywood both not as good as coles, Heywood is always injured therefore we are left with crap reserves, only one man to blame I'm afraid, hes distroyed our defence sold our best players and made out it was their faults BRIAN TINNION!! WE ARE A SHAMBLES NOW!!!

I have to say we will not get relegated though, maybe sneek 6th, it isnt imposible, the new manager just better be a gooden.

Guest routabout
For christ sakes there were so many people slagging off Danny Coles saying he'd gone stale with city etc, but he was the player that held our defence together, look at us now, we have partridge and Heywood both not as good as coles, Heywood is always injured therefore we are left with crap reserves, only one man to blame I'm afraid, hes distroyed our defence sold our best players and made out it was their faults BRIAN TINNION!! WE ARE A SHAMBLES NOW!!!

I have to say we will not get relegated though, maybe sneek 6th, it isnt imposible, the new manager just better be a gooden.

Danny Coles may be blessed with footballing ability, I will never deny that. However, he also has a very bad and hardly professional attitude to his calling. That was my only problem with him. In my mind, Danny Coles did put in some shoddy performances, once he'd started making a nuisance of himself at the club. I would rather have less gifted players, who have the right attitude, to be honest.

Coles, Hill, Butler, Doherty, Tinnion, Aaron Brown, Rougier, Peacock, Roberts.

Our current shower arent fit to lace the boots of these players.

And YES I blame Tinnions management for ripping this side apart, and Steve L for giving him the opportunity to do so.

Rubbish!

Coles - Attitude problem....remember him getting arrested..any manger would have got rid of him

Hill - 100,000 release cause which had nothing to do with tinnion

Doherty - Only performed when he wanted to...tinnion had the same problem as danny wilson

Aaron Brown - Out of contract and offered a higher standard of football

Rougier - Didnt Wilson end up going because he couldent sign Rougier?

Peacock - So Steve Brooker isnt a much better replacment?

Roberts - Only performed in the big games

Coles, Hill, Butler, Doherty, Tinnion, Aaron Brown, Rougier, Peacock, Roberts.

Our current shower arent fit to lace the boots of these players.

And YES I blame Tinnions management for ripping this side apart, and Steve L for giving him the opportunity to do so.

Coles - Always on the lash, oversized ego, a lager lout.

Hill - Couldn't distribute an Evening Post, let alone a ball.

Butler - Past it (only looked ok on Saturday due to our performance)

Doherty - If not on the beer and fags, on the suspended list

Tinion - Past it (wish he weren't)

Aaron Brown - Too big for his boot (was on the injured list for a season)

Rougier - Past it, and not very good.

Peacock - see Danny Coles

Roberts - No consistency what so ever, set Swindon alight hasn't he.

All of your players would need help lacing there boots anyway, either too lashed to see there boots, or too old to bend down to do them up.

Guest routabout
I'm with SCR on this one.

This squad we have from tinnion is nowhere near as strong as wilsons .

Its going to take ages to sort this mess out imo

It also consists of less players than Wilson's squad. The club needed to trim the wage bill, Wilson was adament he wanted a large(ish) squad. Something had to give.

I'm not saying we're any better off personnel wise. But come on, it can't be denied that some of those players conducted themselves in a far from professional manner. Once Tinman took charge, they really let their hair down. These are professional players and supposedly grown men. Do they need to be chaperoned?

Hi Danny,

good to hear from you...how is life up north?

Regards,

Br 1st ol

We all knew he was a good player, thats why he's now playing in the Championship along with Lita, Doc, Hill, Peacock etc..

Coles was a bad boy and this is why he's not here.

Its pritty easy to come on here and say he was a great player and we should have kept him blah blah blah....i happen to agree, but there is no point posting the blatently obvious is there? How does this help, how is this positive, how does this change things and who cares?

I could reel off a number of players who played here once and could still doa good job, but what will that achive?

snack.gif

Archived