IGNORED

I Cant Believe That ..

citygal17

Bradley Orr didnt play yesterday!!!!! he was brilliant on saturday and we still don't play him no matter how good he plays someone will get his place and ehat makes it worse is that smith gave their first goal away!!! I'm shocked he didnt play!!! I'm gutted too! sad.gif  ranting.gif

Especially as Millen had talked him up all week and said how well he'd done. Then he promptly picks Jamie Smith instead. Made no sense to me.

And if you're reading, Bradley. I don't love you, I'd just like to make that clear. I'm sure you're a very nice lad and everything but it just wouldn't work.

Guest routabout
Especially as Millen had talked him up all week and said how well he'd done. Then he promptly picks Jamie Smith instead. Made no sense to me.

And if you're reading, Bradley. I don't love you, I'd just like to make that clear. I'm sure you're a very nice lad and everything but it just wouldn't work.

Oh Daffyd, you bloody fooool, you could have had a bit of ahem, fun there! wink.gif

Certainly not ugly, but definately should have played. What kind of message does it send him after Saturday, get in the team, do well and then get benched the next game. Done to keep JSmith happy maybe and looks how he pays his (temp) managers faith. banghead.gif

Archived