IGNORED

Why Were The Bbc At Ashton Gate Today (wednesday)

Never to the dark side

NTTDS.

It's obvious, they were covering this:

"I also saw a man with a bleeding nose which was bleeding for about 30mins, he left his car parked outside the entrance blocking cars from hardly any space to come in as he was also chasing his dog as it had got away from him. The police even got involved and questioned a ice cream man who I had just chatted too because I told him why the entrance was blocked off. Wierd turn of events as I came home and found out that JL had resigned too. I saw a paul jewell lookalike but it deffinatly wasn't him." (c. Alex1089)

Did they say on BBC who gave the man his bleeding nose? I first thought it was the Ice Cream Man, but I'm coming round to the Paul Jewell lookalike now.

Come on mozo, that's just idle speculation. You know wherever there's a major event happening, there's a plucky Ice Cream Man on hand to milk some money from spectators.

The Paul Jewell Lookalike is the clue to this mystery. Have you ever seen John Laycock and a Paul Jewell lookalike in the same room together?

And whose the man with the bloody nose: it can't be Steve L. His alibi is watertight as BristolBoy knows he's been at the East Mids Hilton.

My god, we need answers and we need them NOW.

Come on mozo, that's just idle speculation. You know wherever there's a major event happening, there's a plucky Ice Cream Man on hand to milk some money from spectators.

The Paul Jewell Lookalike is the clue to this mystery. Have you ever seen John Laycock and a Paul Jewell lookalike in the same room together?

And whose the man with the bloody nose: it can't be Steve L. His alibi is watertight as BristolBoy knows he's been at the East Mids Hilton.

My god, we need answers and we need them NOW.

The fact is that Martin Allen was down Ashton Gate today for an interview. To avoid being seen he disguised himself as an ice cream man, and the police were there because they had had reports of a maddog on the loose around Ashton. As Allen was driving his van, which was blaring out "Teddy Bears Picnic" into the Winterstoke car park, Brian Tinnion was on his way out after picking up his final pay cheque, and Clayton Fortune saw him and stamped on his head, His nose bled for ages. A very weird turn of events indeed.

The fact is that Martin Allen was down Ashton Gate today for an interview. To avoid being seen he disguised himself as an ice cream man, and the police were there because they had had reports of a maddog on the loose around Ashton. As Allen was driving his van, which was blaring out "Teddy Bears Picnic" into the Winterstoke car park, Brian Tinnion was on his way out after picking up his final pay cheque, and Clayton Fortune saw him and stamped on his head, His nose bled for ages. A very weird turn of events indeed.

Allegedly don't forget!

Archived