IGNORED

Lennie Lawrences' Second Interview

Bristol Boy

Sometimes I let emotion get the better of me and I don't put things across, as maybe I should. So I can empathise with Steve. Believe it or not, my only real argument with him, is that thinly veiled threat. It's made a big difference to my opinion of him. An apology on that front, would go down an absolute treat and reassure me of his commitment, whilst also reminding me that he is human and man enough to hold his hands up to his mistakes.

An apology would go down an absolute treat you're right, but I somehow don't think we're going to get one, publicly at least. I suspect he'd be more somebody to only admit mistakes privately to himself before moving on and trying to correct them.

Either way you have to believe that he is only going to do what he sees as best for Bristol City. There are always going to be various ways of going about things, with supporters of every course of action. Steve L can only ever take one of these options at a time believing it to be the right one, even if it isn't. It's for that reason that, until Steve decides to pack it all in in favour of somebody else, he will have my support.

Guest routabout
Cheers cynic..

Still don't think it has clearly shown why he is that hated on here....  i mean if you take stats into appointing someone why get tinman in - But thats for another time...

anyway wait on i guess...

You use stats as a means of grading somebody, where they are available. In the absence of stats (read 'track record') then he is shown faith, based on his supposed potential.

Archived