IGNORED

Madjo

fingers

Yes, and all this against the gas reserves as well.

Okay, I haven't decided to name my firstborn after him (not yet), but I think anyone with half a brain would agree that judging on his style and success at reserve team football he would certainly be useful on the first team bench. You only have to look at his build to know that he'd put himself about a little more that Gilly, Bridger or Steyie. Thank you for gracing me with your sarcasm.

Okay, I haven't decided to name my firstborn after him (not yet), but I think anyone with half a brain would agree that judging on his style and success at reserve team football he would certainly be useful on the first team bench. You only have to look at his build to know that he'd put himself about a little more that Gilly, Bridger or Steyie. Thank you for gracing me with your sarcasm.

So whats he like then? Pace? Power? Can he hold a ball up? Shooting? Heading? Inside leg measurement?

Your gratitude is gratefully received. I don't grace every Tom, Dick and Harry with my sarcasm, you know.

Unless of course Millen sticks him in the skip with the ice cream man and the dry paint which might go wet any time of the day or something or nuffin.

I love the way you write, Alex. It's like I'm directly fused with your sub-conscious.

Keep it up my good man!! I want to hear of every lurid dog chasing, nose bleed incidents that you come across.

Guest alex1089
Unless of course Millen sticks him in the skip with the ice cream man and the dry paint which might go wet any time of the day or something or nuffin.

I love the way you write, Alex. It's like I'm directly fused with your sub-conscious.

Keep it up my good man!!

Yeas man no problem because I saw lennie lawrence kissing steve lansdowns ass and lansdown telling him to do it more and more or summink.

Guest alex1089

He was the pants down puller! He makes others do all the hard work and sits on the side lines watching! I tell you he needs to go and see others to sort it out cus I saw him sending texts too tinnion taking the (Am I naughty or what!) when he got sacked or summut or nuffink

Archived