IGNORED

No Doubt About It

Dolman_Stand

We are the current crisis club following on from recent clubs like Millwall, Coventry etc we are 23rd in an average league, managerless, with probably the highest wage-bill in that division and have half the board/moneymen we did this time a fortnight ago.

All this can be dated back to that play-off final when it all went wrong, don't know who to blame really beacuse in truth Lansdown, Wilson and Tinnion are all to blame since that day.

I just hope this gets sorted out by the new manager because if we were to get relegated I fear Lansdown would be hounded out and take his money with him, which would surely mean going bust. (Can't really see 8 of our players ripping up their contracts this time can you?)

We are the current crisis club following on from recent clubs like Millwall, Coventry etc we are 23rd in an average league, managerless, with probably the highest wage-bill in that division and have half the board/moneymen we did this time a fortnight ago.

All this can be dated back to that play-off final when it all went wrong, don't know who to blame really beacuse in truth  Lansdown, Wilson and Tinnion are all to blame since that day.

I just hope this gets sorted out by the new manager because if we were to get relegated I fear Lansdown would be hounded out and take his money with him, which would surely mean going bust. (Can't really see 8 of our players ripping up their contracts this time can you?)

Yep we're in a right old mess.

The next month will be extremely important, not just in terms of who is appointed as manager and how the team does but also in who is invited to the board. We could really use some additional backing as well as someone on the board who has a good deal of football nouse.

However one thing I'll never understand about City fans is why it's so important to find someone to blame. Blame has never improved anything, it's divisive and destructive yet it seems we never learn.

Nibor

Archived