IGNORED

Oh Dear, Here Come The Rioters.

Guest routabout

Guest routabout

But Paul Heffernan has only gone and stuck one past David James, in the Donny v Man City cup match. In a 3-0 win on penalties.

In fact he has scored the final and winning penalty for Doncaster.

I've highlighted some of the key points here

Guest routabout
Why is this relevant, he didnt start and he scored a pen in a shoot out. i liked heff but this is no reason to start a riot

But it's as good a reason, as some people will need, to come on here shlagging Steve Lansdown and everyone else at the club off.

Personally, I think that Paul Heffernan was a nice bloke, a true professional. A few other players could have taken a leaf out of his book.

Oh man, this week just gets better and better  doh.gif

Fairplay to Heffs mind....oh well  rolleyes.gif

We always knew he was quality ..... didn't we?

The bloke was a case of wrong place & wrong time for us.... oh well sad.gif

I don't think he ever really did anything wrong at our club but it was never really his time while he was with us.

Oh I just said that again sort of.

Guest routabout

I don't think he ever really did anything wrong at our club but it was never really his time while he was with us.

I must admit Heffs wasn't exactly quality in open play of this match, although I think he was involved in earning their penalty.

Elsewhere, Lincoln scared the life out of Fulham, with Fulham getting the winner on 120 minutes, to win 5-4. Liam Rosenior got one of Fulham's goals.

• Admin
I must admit Heffs wasn't exactly quality in open play of this match, although I think he was involved in earning their penalty.

And a player who was often touted on here, McIndoe struggled against an 18 year old, albeit an 18 year old who looked a tidy right back and was unlucky to be sent off. But that didn't knock his confidence or workrate, apparently Celtic are looking at him.

Guest routabout
i watched the game and was really impressed with heffernan. why did u get rid of him again???

Because a certain Leroy Lita said that he was going nowhere. Tinns did right by Heff and let him move on to re-ignite his stagnating career, then Leroy shot off and it all went pear shaped. Well, something like that.

Exactly. If wasn;t for Lita he would have been a regular starter last season, and he would have scored goals as well. Good luck to him.

Archived