IGNORED

From A Donny Fan

joeroamin

Lads (and lasses),

absolutely speechless after tonight ,knocking man city out and getting into the 3rd round of the league cup.You might think to yourself what a Donny Rover fan is doing on a B.C forum after midnight after our "glory" so here it is !

I travelled to Bristol on the first day of the season,both our teams were "tipped" to do big things.and to be absolutely honest we have not played as well since that opener..to be honest we have been very poor BUT so has every other team we have played..league 1 this year is there for the taking..All poor teams,playing poor football..Christ,Luton would have romped it BY NOW !! What I am trying to say is KEEP THE FAITH..ours is slowly returning (faith that is) though it's still not pretty,

Keep smiling smile.gif ..good luck and remember things could be worse !

• Admin
Lads (and lasses),

absolutely speechless after tonight ,knocking man city out and getting into the 3rd round of the league cup.You might think to yourself what a Donny Rover fan is doing on a B.C forum after midnight after our "glory" so here it is !

I travelled to Bristol on the first day of the season,both our teams were "tipped" to do big things.and to be absolutely honest we have not played as well since that opener..to be honest we have been very poor BUT so has every other team we have played..league 1 this year is there for the taking..All poor teams,playing poor football..Christ,Luton would have romped it BY NOW !! What I am trying to say is KEEP THE FAITH..ours is slowly returning (faith that is) though it's still not pretty,

Keep smiling  smile.gif ..good luck and remember things could be worse !

Well Done, hope your keeper isn't too badly injured, although that Danish guy looked pretty impressive - a great save from open play and two penalty saves - what a debut!!

Guest routabout
Lads (and lasses),

Keep smiling  smile.gif ..good luck and remember things could be worse !

Wey-hey! Congrats on your scalp tonight. If you have a look in the football forum (non bristol city) you'll see that I had a feeling you were going to do them. Once it went to penalties, I knew there was only going to be one winner.

Send my regards to Heffs, you jammy gits, you got a good player and a true professional there. Do us a favour? Give us first shout on him, if you let him go? wink.gif

Guest routabout
Errr, how exactly?

And you beat Man City????  Well done!  The last time I looked, I'm sure you were getting beaten?

They did go a goal down in extra time, but then Heff was involved in earning them a penalty. From there onwards it was game over for Man City.

Archived