IGNORED

The Sun Says It's Lawrence

fixit

From this mornings 'Supergoals'.

Bristol City are set to ask Lennie Lawrence to be their next boss.

The League One strugglers see Lawrence 57, as the ideal man to replace Brian Tinnion who was sacked last week.

Lawrence, out of work since leaving Cardiff in the summer, has also bossed Charlton and Middlesbrough.

The Robins have won only one of nine matches and are second from bottom of League One.

(ends)

The paper also says that Pulis is going to Plymouth if he can sort out the compensation deal with Stoke, who are still paying him!

From this mornings 'Supergoals'.

Bristol City are set to ask Lennie Lawrence to be their next boss.

The League One strugglers see Lawrence 57, as the ideal man to replace Brian Tinnion who was sacked last week.

Lawrence, out of work since leaving Cardiff in the summer, has also bossed Charlton and Middlesbrough.

The Robins have won only one of nine matches and are second from bottom of League One.

(ends)

The paper also says that Pulis is going to Plymouth if he can sort out the compensation deal with Stoke, who are still paying him!

But the mirror says that dennis wise is in the running, !

why let the truth get in the way of a good story, as they say.

LL this late in his career is about as inspirational as a bucket of wet laundry, however given SL's recent track record in horse trading, he may well get the free retirement ticket.

I am praying with some intent, let it not be true.

My senior years and business experience have kept me from volitile outbursts, but my club is bleeding.

When Atyeo was young, when Mike Thresher was beaten but got up and chased like a demon, those days when the City XI gave their all for the fans , their club and each other. Those post war days when our saturday was our blue collar get together with our team.

Simply put, SL has got to go. Sell his shares and take his hands out of the entrails of our bleeding club. Enough !

Lenny DoDah, Dennis Wise, Bobby Robson, Tony Robinson, Gary Johnson, John Ward, Arsene Wenger, Jose Mourinho, Sir Alex, Big Sam... But which one??

The list is flipping endless...  snack.gif

I'm sure that, as professional business men, they'll use all their knowledge & experience, consult each other, think hard, spend hours in meetings & eventually use the tried & tested method of 'Eeny, meeny, miney, mo'!

Archived