IGNORED

Promotion!

Guest paulton rovers red

Guest paulton rovers red

I want to say that everyone moaning about how poor our squad is and that were in trouble of going dow is talking utter RUBBISH,

at the start of the season everyone thought we had a good squad and i still think we do ,we do need a quality left sided player I admit but apart from that all we need is organisation.

teams with much lessor squads than our own are above us and doing well look at oldham or southend.

If we get a good manager which i beleive we will,and get some structure to our play we will start to get results which will help build team morale and we will start moving up the table.

Can we please start to be more possitive

come on you reds!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S

My choice would be Basset with wise as assistant if not would be happy with Johnson

Guest paulton rovers red

I'm not saying don't be unhappy just don't panic,millen wont be charge for long and as soon as the new man comes in things will start to change obviously I'm not happy whare we are but there is still time look what happend to palace the season they were promted to premiership!!!!!!

"Calm down dear,its only a mouse!"

It will have to be one HELL of a turnaround for us to be in contention for promotion this May, certainly something more dramatic than has ever occured at this club before. Its not impossible that we could somehow be promoted, but this is Bristol City we're talking about here - The club that ALWAYS lets its supporters down.

I want to say that everyone moaning about how poor our squad is and that were in trouble of going dow is talking utter RUBBISH,

at the start of the season everyone thought we had a good squad and i still think we do ,we do need a quality left sided player I admit but apart from that all we need is organisation.

teams with much lessor squads than our own are above us and doing well look at oldham or southend.

If we get a good manager which i beleive we will,and get some structure to our play we will start to get results which will help build team morale and we will start moving up the table.

Can we please start to be more possitive

come on you reds!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S

My choice would be Basset with wise as assistant if not would be happy with Johnson

good man, that's the spirit.

no-one won anything by being pessimistic.

Archived