IGNORED

Fans Fc Site

greenun

Guest routabout
RumourmongersRumourmongersRumourmongersRumourmongersRumourmongersRumourmongersRumourmongersRumourmongersRumourmongersRumourmongersRumourmongers

See:http://www.fansfc.com/frontpage/frontpagenews.asp?newsid=144446

Well, that fits in nicely with the comments about a 'mixture' of appointments, the 'up and coming' with an experienced old head.

Guest routabout
I wouldn't say no to that.

As long a Wisey keeps playing for a bit longer!

Just the glimses of Wise in the Southampton draw on Sky the other day, were enough to tell me that he still has it. Denis Wise in our midfield would be something else.

I think I'd prefer him to be paired with Ray Wilkins, more than with Dave Bassett, but that's only preference. Wise and Bassett would do for me.

Just the glimses of Wise in the Southampton draw on Sky the other day, were enough to tell me that he still has it. Denis Wise in our midfield would be something else.

I think I'd prefer him to be paired with Ray Wilkins, more than with Dave Bassett, but that's only preference. Wise and Bassett would do for me.

Did you see the way he took the keeper out on the W/E absolutely superb, that only comes with experience. It left an open goal, albeit with a good finish, what gamesmanship and guile he would bring.

Guest routabout
Did you see the way he took the keeper out on the W/E absolutely superb, that only comes with experience. It left an open goal, albeit with a good finish, what gamesmanship and guile he would bring.

That was the thing that really caught my eye. Wise is great in my book. A crafty, cheeky little wind up merchant who knows more than one way of affecting a game. Denis Wise, COME ON DOWN!

Archived