IGNORED

Stop Posting Lies!

Guest walshy shuffle

Guest routabout
What a load of xxxx,these names have all been branded as definately our manager..it cant be all of them ranting.gif

walshy.

Ignore it fella. It got to me so much that eventually I had to bite the bullet and change my own way of approaching this forum. At least until we get an 'official' announcement. Regardless of what any of us ask our fellow fans, in terms of consideration of anxiety and uncertainty levels, people will always try to get the limelight.

It's gone beyond the point of sensibility and only circumstance will change it, not requests or common sense, unfortunately.

Guest walshy shuffle
walshy.

Ignore it fella. It got to me so much that eventually I had to bite the bullet and change my own way of approaching this forum. At least until we get an 'official' announcement. Regardless of what any of us ask our fellow fans, in terms of consideration of anxiety and uncertainty levels, people will always try to get the limelight.

It's gone beyond the point of sensibility and only circumstance will change it, not requests or common sense, unfortunately.

Yes your right routabout..I just really hope its johnson!!! These people with there sources rofl2br.gifrofl2br.gifrofl2br.gif

Archived