IGNORED

I Can't Wait...

RedTop

As far as I can make out, we've so far got Gary Johnson, Lennie Lawrence and John Ward all already definitely appointed to manage the squad already, according to forum posters with infallible sources. Even if we don't appoint anyone else, that's a hell of a management team. rofl2br.gif

Alternatively, we could just wait and see who is announced as manager. Just an idea. No? Okay, I'll get me coat....

Guest routabout
As far as I can make out, we've so far got Gary Johnson, Lennie Lawrence and John Ward all already definitely appointed to manage the squad already, according to forum posters with infallible sources. Even if we don't appoint anyone else, that's a hell of a management team. rofl2br.gif

Alternatively, we could just wait and see who is announced as manager. Just an idea. No? Okay, I'll get me coat....

Aren't you forgetting Dennis Wise as player/assistant manager and Sir Bobby Robson as football consultant. Delia Smith looks set to leave the Norwich board to come and sort out our catering and Elton John is coming back to football, to provide the pre-match and half time entertainment, alledgedly.

Guest walshy shuffle

we had three managers before for a brief period if i remember properly...rosenior and 2 others i forget!!! why not,get all three in??johnson,lawrence,allenEverbody wins,all fans are happy they have there managerial choice at the club....3 times the experience laugh.gif

Archived