IGNORED

Here's Why I Think It's Not Ll

nester

it's not LL because according to the papers they are still thrashing something out with someone, which I'm guessing is the compo to be paid another club which hopefully pushes LL out of the frame. Also would you hire someone who told you to wait while he heard from another job IF you had others to choose from?

Exactly.. I don't think its him either..

Johnson or Wise i think are going to be the final two..

Plus i don't think the SL will Appoint LL as manger because he may fear backlash from the fans after so many people have posted against him

Plus i don't think the SL will Appoint LL as manger because he may fear backlash from the fans after so many people have posted against him

i believe there is a fairly straightforward get out clause with Wise at the saints so this would more likely point to Johnson

i believe there is a fairly straightforward get out clause with Wise at the saints so this would more likely point to Johnson

True.. but they still have to thrash out some kind of deal for wise.. Personally i would like either one of those to in the manger spot both proven mangers!

Why though are people against LL? Admittedly he is not the flamboyant, youngish managers we have had in DW and BT.

But his record over the years has been good including Middlesborough and Charlton.

I am not a big fan of his but he has done well dunno.gif

Why though are people against LL? Admittedly he is not the flamboyant, youngish managers we have had in DW and BT.

But his record over the years has been good including Middlesborough and Charlton. 

I am not a big fan of his but he has done well  dunno.gif

been answered in about 10 other threads mate.

If people boo the new manager without even letting him start his job then they are a disgrace to your football club IMO. We had 'fans' like that with Atkins, because he was not their personal first choice they treated him like crap and still do.

sorry, could you just repeat that please.

Archived