IGNORED

So Who Thinks We Will Be Disappointed?

Andy082005

So who thinks we will be disappointed with the new manager, and once again Steve Clownsdown will make another stupid choice.

Tony Pulis anyone? Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.

bit on the harsh side old boy.

SL has ploughed a lot of money into the club and made what he thought and his fellow directors sound decisions at the time. many of us said BT was the wrong choice me included but by putting money in he has the the responsibility to make decisions bad or good. we've all done it, I know I have

You Start by slagging off our chairman.. nice whistling.gif

What other choice has he made that was bad? I bet 90% of people wanted Brian Tinnion here in the first place.. but then go back on what they have said and say SL made a bad desision..

To be honest..

Not many people are going to admit it.. But i thought when tinnion got the job he could do well as he new the players well and really did think he could do well..

At least I'm man enough to admit things

EDIT:

because he deserves it maybe

Give me one Reason why

To be honest..

Not many people are going to admit it.. But i thought when tinnion got the job he could do well as he new the players well and really did think he could do well..

from personal experience, do you know how hard it is to go from being one of the lads/team to all of a sudden being the boss. It doesnt matter whether its in football or a 9-5pm office job, its very very very difficult

He should never have been given the job.

from personal experience, do you know how hard it is to go from being one of the lads/team to all of a sudden being the boss.  It doesnt matter whether its in football or a 9-5pm office job, its very very very difficult

Well your one of the people that would have never admitted it anyway..

EDIT:

Give me one Reason why

off the top of my head

1, We spend £2m a year on the acadamy, then sell all our hottest prospects for £1.7m?????? Glad to know our "amazing academy is benefiting some clubs, even if its not our own

2, The Tinnion appointment...........enough said

3, Not getting rid of Tinnion after the Luton game, allowing him to stay on, buy the players he did then watch him leave after 6 weeks. We knew it would happen, now the new manager is stuck with players he may not want

4, He refuses to even listen to the fans opinions. Before you say anything, it could work, look at Luton

5, Liam "what registration form" Rosenior, now an England U21,

you want more...........

Guest ashtonyate
To be honest..

EDIT:

Give me one Reason why

I wanted Pullis as manager and so did a lot more, and I wanted Wilson as manager, I wanted Wilson sacked, and so did a lot more after Cardiff.

So its not fair to blame it all on Lansdown,he was doing what most of the fans wanted him too do at the time.lets have some fair play here.

I wanted Pullis as manager and so did a lot more, and I wanted Wilson as manager, I wanted Wilson sacked, and so did a lot more after Cardiff.

So its not fair to blame it all on Lansdown,he was doing what most of the fans wanted him too do at the time.lets have some fair play here.

Are you one of the 90%(!!?) on here that wanted BT appointed though?

Well your one of the people that would have never admitted it anyway..

Mate, I said from day one it was a disaster!! Maybe if we were prepared to give him 3 years it would have been Ok, but were a club who after two near misses with an EXPERIENCED manager, turned to someone with no experience at all to get us out of this league.

It was the cheap option, anyone who says different is kidding themselves

off the top of my head

1, We spend £2m a year on the acadamy, then sell all our hottest prospects for £1.7m?????? Glad to know our "amazing academy is benefiting some clubs, even if its not our own

Its brought players through.. and as a club in league one we not going to sell each player for more than 1million!

Matt Hill had a get out clause..

Coles Wanted to leave..

Doherty and Tinnion Didnt get on so he had to leave

2, The Tinnion appointment...........enough said

I player at the club who was a complete legend.. its worked with other clubs so why not give it a try?

3, Not getting rid of Tinnion after the Luton game, allowing him to stay on, buy the players he did then watch him leave after 6 weeks.  We knew it would happen, now the new manager is stuck with players he may not want

Every Team that loses 5-0 has to sack there manger? I recall Everton losing 7-0 to arsenal there manger stayed!

4,  He refuses to even listen to the fans opinions.  Before you say anything, it could work, look at Luton

For the Fact lutons fans choice wasnt Newell, He was second on the poll

5, Liam "what registration form" Rosenior, now an England U21,

Liam didnt want to stay at city.. and yes it was a mistake.. We all make some mistakes some times

you want more...........

Yes Please

from personal experience, do you know how hard it is to go from being one of the lads/team to all of a sudden being the boss.  It doesnt matter whether its in football or a 9-5pm office job, its very very very difficult

I agree - look at Stuart Pearce lousy manager at Forest but doing remarkably better at Man City.

1, Coles did not want to leave at all, that is rubbish. I know Danny, yes he wanted to reach a higher level, but he wanted to do it with City. He may have had a discipline problem, but he was still one of our BEST defenders and hottest prospects

2, Difference between Tinnion and Moyes was, Evertons was a one off, they still exceeded all expectations and came 4th. Citys drubbing at Luton, you could see coming a mile off....as was the Swansea massacre

3, Tinnion, yeah he was a legend, doesnt mean he is the right man for the job. Ive been in my job for 11 years now, doea that mean I can be a manager??

1, Coles did not want to leave at all, that is rubbish.  I know Danny, yes he wanted to reach a higher level, but he wanted to do it with City.  He may have had a discipline problem, but he was still one of our BEST defenders and hottest prospects

Yes i no Danny to.. And yes he wanted to make it with city.. but it wasnt going to happen and he got a better offer workin with peter taylor

2, Difference between Tinnion  and Moyes was, Evertons was a one off, they still exceeded all expectations and came 4th.  Citys drubbing at Luton, you could see coming a mile off....as was the Swansea massacre

Tinman lost more than 5-0 once last season? + we still got 7th in his first year which wasnt that bad! Swansea yes that was massacre but thats not SL fault

3, Tinnion, yeah he was a legend, doesnt mean he is the right man for the job.  Ive been in my job for 11 years now, doea that mean I can be a manager??

If you felt you could do it then go for it, Tinnion thought he could do it

technically, I'm saying the 7-1 Swansea massacre is Lansdowns fault, because Tinnion shouldnt have even been in charge for that game!!!!

I will spell it out

S-H-O-U-L-D      N-E-V-E-R    H-A-V-E      B-E-E-N    I-N    C-H-A-R-G-E

You find the need to be cocky to?

If he had done well.. you would be saying completly different, but you just aint man enough to admit when your wrong

you wanted clueless as manager!!!!! so you're the one! why? banghead.gif

You find the need to be cocky to?

If he had done well.. you would be saying completly different, but you just aint man enough to admit when your wrong

Mate, your pretty dumb. If he had done well, I WOULD be saying completely different and I would be man enough to admit I was wrong, but as it turns out, I was completely right

Its like talking to a brick wall sometimes on here

Archived