IGNORED

Cooome On You Reeeeeeeeds!

Despite the fact that i moan alot about City, that they've been woeful of late, that were one off bottom, that we have no manager, that our board is showing signs of cracking, that if things continue we will be in div 4, that Brentford are doing well, that any sane person will tell we have no chance on Saturday, despite all this......

....I can't help but get excited about going away to watch city and that by tomorrow i will have convinced myself that we can get something at Griffin Park and by 9.30 Saturday morning i'll be sat on the train not being able to see why can't get three points.

Anyone else suffer from this sort of pre-match insanity?

Despite the fact that i moan alot about City, that they've been woeful of late, that were one off bottom, that we have no manager, that our board is showing signs of cracking, that if things continue we will be in div 4, that Brentford are doing well, that any sane person will tell we have no chance on Saturday, despite all this......

....I can't help but get excited about going away to watch city and that by tomorrow i will have convinced myself that we can get something at Griffin Park and by 9.30 Saturday morning i'll be sat on the train not being able to see why can't get three points.

Anyone else suffer from this sort of pre-match insanity?

every week, I'm convince we can get a result every week and have been dissapointed every time bar 1. i always lose alot of money aswell making bets on city to win. ID RATHER DO THAT THAN BET ON THEM TO GET RELEGATED mad.gif

Guest routabout

Nope, sorry. Mine's more of a generally, everyday insanity.

But we do this to ourselves, don't we?

The Forest match was a classic example. The reaction when we lost was so predictable, yet if we were honest and realistic about it, we'd have admitted that a 3-1 loss wasn't too bad at all.

We are our own worst enemies at times.

Speaking of which, if we don't get at least a semi final FA cup spot and promotion this year, then whoever the new manager is, he should have the decency to resign!

Archived