IGNORED

Htv News

RedM

Just seen the HTV news. Says there is lots of speculation regarding managers job. The club admits talking to LL this week but not popular with fans, says HTV, due to his Cardiff connections. apparently we don't get on too well!

Also mentioned Ward, says his position strengthened due to board change this week?

Allen also mentioned but didn't comment too much about him, seems to think he is still in the running?

They did say that the favourite was now GJ.!

But then again what do they know, they probably pulled it all from here anyway. Just thought you all would like to know. It was said they (BCFC) seem to be stepping up the pace now after realising they can't go on for much longer following the defeat in midweek.

Guest routabout
Just seen the HTV news. Says there is lots of speculation regarding managers job. The club admits talking to LL this week but not popular with fans, says HTV, due to his Cardiff connections. apparently we don't get on too well!

Also mentioned Ward, says his position strengthened due to board change this week?

Allen also mentioned but didn't comment too much about him, seems to think he is still in the running?

They did say that the favourite was now GJ.!

But then again what do they know, they probably pulled it all from here anyway. Just thought you all would like to know. It was said they (BCFC) seem to be stepping up the pace now after realising they can't go on for much longer following the defeat in midweek.

Did they mention Red Robin at all?

Fans don't want Lawrence because of his Cardiff ties? HTV West really don't have a clue, do they? If Lawrence was a decent prospect for us, I wouldn't care if he'd managed the Gas, it's his credentials that I object to, not his previous employers.

Did they mention Red Robin at all?

Fans don't want Lawrence because of his Cardiff ties? HTV West really don't have a clue, do they? If Lawrence was a decent prospect for us, I wouldn't care if he'd managed the Gas, it's his credentials that I object to, not his  previous employers.

No mention of Red Robin unless he was presenting the item of course?! I feel they are manouvering who they feel would be the most news worthy. Us employing an unemployed manager or perhaps 'stealing' one from one of our local teams?

Guest routabout
No mention of Red Robin unless he was presenting the item of course?! I feel they are manouvering who they feel would be the most news worthy. Us employing an unemployed manager or perhaps 'stealing' one from one of our local teams?

In a slightly more flippant note:

Supported City Since: Shopping on a Saturday became boring!

You're not an 'average' lady, are you? wink.gif

Guest routabout
I made a  reply to someone yesterday, along the lines of 'Ta,I'll take that as a compliment, if it was meant otherwise, up yours!' razz.gif  biggrin.gif

Actually it was meant as neither. I was trying to be humourous. If it had to be one or the other though, it would ba a compliment, I assure you. I wouldn't want to insult a good poster on here, there aren't that many about. whistling.gif

Archived