IGNORED

Atkins Gone

Hodges17

Someone on our forum just claimed to have had a message from BRFC saying Atkins has gone. All yours fellas! Hope he does well for you!

We can only dream of Atkins, i expect he'll take over from Sven, quality like his allways finds a way to the top, he's waaaay out of our grasp anyhow.

No way. When i've been to the B&Q gate your programme sellers are nice, polite and do their job. Atkins would drop all the programmes in a puddle, not take any money, and blame the board for it.

rofl2br.gif

Made i laugh!!

What about working in the burger van?

Guest routabout

So, I presume that now we are under a moral obligation to go onto the gas forums and give them stick?

YOU'RE NOT GLOATING ANYMORE!

YOU'RE NOT GLOAT-I-I-ING N - E - MORE.

Guest routabout
If Atkins had any respect he would have resigned from rovers instead of being sacked. Hes just shown that he was rubbish. Be interesting to see who applies for the gas job. Cant see many wanting to work with Dunford though  biggrin.gif

Very true and we think we've got problems?

If Atkins had any respect he would have resigned from rovers instead of being sacked. Hes just shown that he was rubbish. Be interesting to see who applies for the gas job. Cant see many wanting to work with Dunford though  biggrin.gif

Step forward Russell Osman.

Archived